Ladies, how many teddies do you have?

I had loads then had a clear out and now I just have lots! :hihi:Most of them are in the loft as my bf doesn't like them on show in the house, however as life is all about compromise, there are two "me to you/tatty teddies" sitting on the futon bed in the spare room :thumbsup: oh and I have a little tatty teddy that sits in my car too :D

Your not alone with the teddy thing. I've still got my first bear, which is called Barnaby. He has been stitched up that many times we give in now. A few years ago my mum asked me what i wanted for my birthday. The reply was a Liverpool teddy bear. That was what my mum bought me. Nobody grows out of teddy bears.

NONE!!!!! I really don't like them. If you want to be romantic, bring me Pringles!

NONE!!!!! I really don't like them. If you want to be romantic, bring me Pringles!

:hihi:...................

My daughter is worse (though she,s only 11) you cant see her when she is in bed, because she,s usually covered by teddies :hihi:

We have 2 at the end of our bed, 1 called Thomas that I bought for my husband 14 years ago, and one called Harry that he bought for me 7 years ago.:love:

My Daughters Barbies say action man is very cute and cuddly, although if my son is playing with the barbies and action man i think they are probably more downright dirty!!:suspect:

I had one that my oh bought me for valentines day years ago, my youngest has nicked it and the dog has had her eye on it for a bit:suspect:

i have atleast 30 lol

all in my loft but my favourite ones are in my bedroom, not to mention the one from my ex which will be following the others in the loft shortly

lol

Are we talking the underwear variety?:D

I did wonder why nobody asked that :hihi:, i at least thought jabbers might have had something to say :D

I did wonder why nobody asked that :hihi:, i at least thought jabbers might have had something to say :D

Am also amazed myself!

Quite refreshing to know that us blokes aren't as predictable as that.