Ladies, how many teddies do you have?

So, ladies (and gents) do you still have teddy bears? I have got quite a few and my OH thinks its a teen thing, but i like my teddies, i dont know if its something to do with getting older or just a girl thing, but my mum has loads too and she,s in her 60,s :D

I had around 400 - 500 when I was younger but i've slowly had to get rid of them. However having a daughter means that I get to keep some under the pretence that they are hers :D. I did save things like rainbow brite and her horse, care bears and stuff.

Ive still got a few of my teddies from when i was a child, but im a sucker for a cute looking face, saying, "buy me", so have accquired some more :hihi:, the most recent one was a zippy from rainbows, beanie.

I'm 36 and still have several. I have 4 on my bed:blush:

I'm 36 and still have several. I have 4 on my bed:blush:

Do you get embarrassed admitting that? If so, why? Im 40, but im not ashamed, there only teddies :D

Not really :) I don't mind how it's seen. They're soft nd cuddly and look nice on my bed.

I have a few :) most noticibly are the 2 tiggers that sit on my bed side table

None.

My kids have a really, really huge one called Michael (wtf?) that the Nanny bought them.

I might steal him actually ;)

I have a few teddies, but onyl have two on my bed ... Teddy and errr, teddy. One is 40 years old and the other 32 and they've kept themselves immaculately.

I hate them, they just mess my room up. I have around 40 all presents from family, friends and boyfriends.

I have two, One little one called Maurice (I didn't name him, it was on the tag!), which I got with a bunch of flowers last week, and a giant Tiger, in which OH bought me whilst we were at Chester Zoo. Only problem is, there isnt enough room in my single bed for Tiger, Teddy AND Me!

I don't have any. My daughter has loads of them - she's only 3. But what dust collectors they are!