Lambretta carb problems

:help:hi iv a 1966 sx200 lambretta..well some do like them..im hitting problems with carbs,that either are over rich,or will not work,iv bought a brand new keihin 28/30 pwk carb and its over filling the float bowl,iv adjusted the floats no joy,i think the fuel valve is the problem,iv tried all over to buy one no joy does any one know where to try next ...even ebay:help:

Amandos scooter centre. Not sure of the exact spelling. Its near the ccc just of bramall lane

Whats the rest of the engine set up? It would have come with a 20mm Dellorto

My Lambretta LD 125 had a Dellorto carb, but that was 48 years ago. You know what they say, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

iv fitted the old carb back on it..fitted more new jets,so it should run better,kicks up faily easly now but will have to take it out for a test ride

the log book came back from the dvla its a tv200..sx look alike same scooter tho

flippin'eck, i had a tv200 around 35years ago:shocked:

i still have a manual for the lambretta somewhere but haven't seen it in years:(

regards, john:)

:help:hi iv a 1966 sx200 lambretta..well some do like them..im hitting problems with carbs,that either are over rich,or will not work,iv bought a brand new keihin 28/30 pwk carb and its over filling the float bowl,iv adjusted the floats no joy,i think the fuel valve is the problem,iv tried all over to buy one no joy does any one know where to try next ...even ebay:help:

I'd recommend the scooter shop on abbeydale road. Especially over armandos! I've been in armandos once and never returned, I've been going to the one on abbeydale road now for ages even though I've left scooters and moved onto bikes.