Is it bad luck to buy baby things before you even get pregnant?

i think its a good idea to buy things as you shop each week although it took me 2 years to get pregnant when my little boy did come he cost an absolute fortune, mind u he is definately worth it and pre planning really helped with the bills

Personally i wouldn't buy anything before being 12wks pregnant but thats just me! I loved going round shops when i was pregnant choosing things for the baby and the chats with the shop assistants that go along with this, i can't imagine it being as exciting without a bump in tow!

I totally agree, I miscarried in January at 11 weeks my MIL had bought tonnes of boy and girl clothes, maternity stuff for me in the sales and ordered the pram. It was really hard when I miscarried knowing all the stuff was there. I would go for the savings option as I think it would be torture if you struggle to conceive. Or suffer any set backs.

Good luck tho! :D