Holidays! Past, present or future!

Indeed - I believe the incident inspired Adam's 1984 hit "Sand And Deliver".

Fantastic !! I love it !!:hihi:

Future. Hope to get myself down to New Zealand with a few stopovers on the way. They would have to be Thailand, Australia (after all I get a free place to stay there :)) and possibly Cook Islands and LA.

And now on a serious note .... that all sounds fantastic to me .... errm ?? when do I need to be packed for ???

the count down has started as of 5 mins ago i will be driving down to Monaco for two weeks at 16:00 today :)

Surely that says more about you than the place.

Well if it does it tells me Panda likes to party !! :banana: and theres nowt wrong with that !!

the count down has started as of 5 mins ago i will be driving down to Monaco for two weeks at 16:00 today :)

Yayyyy !!! enjoy !! you lucky thing !!....... long drive though .......but well worth it

i fly out to egypt at 6pm today! :D

setting off for airport at 2pm :)

bye bye x

I'm already in holiday mode and i don't fly till next wednesday! :D I'm off to Cuba for 2 weeks, all inclusive :love::D

I'm pretty sure this is going to be my best holiday ever! I'm also getting married next year (hopefully!) and i'd like to go to St Lucia :)

We have just booked to go to disneyland for a week, the kids are well revved up :D

I keep looking at the website and getting all carried away myself :P

Best Holiday: `Working` in Brittany for 4 months

Present: Off to Italy and Croatia next week

Future: Brigg

Well if it does it tells me Panda likes to party !! :banana: and theres nowt wrong with that !!

Nothing wrong at all , Ibiza and Benidorm says young , lively party goer , I am going to Madera in a month what does that tell you.

Past... I went to Lloret de mar with the girlies from uni... Lotsa fun! Drunk times!

Present... I go to Marmaris 3 weeks on sunday with the BF... Cant wait for the weather!

Future... After a year on a Manager's wage, I hope to go to Jamaica next year, or at least somewhere far away!

Nothing wrong at all , Ibiza and Benidorm says young , lively party goer , I am going to Madera in a month what does that tell you.

Well .....its somewhere I've not been been , but I have looked at and its brings to mind someone that wants peace and quiet with sunshine and nice wine ?? well am I close ?? :roll: