Which famous people do you find sexy???

Well she is gorgeous, and would turn any woman I reckon.:love:

I also think Halle Berry is stunning.

Yes, she is - but for me lacking that indefinable something - I'm not sure what it is. Not that she's not beautiful, of course, but then most of Hollywood is in one way or another.

Well she is gorgeous, and would turn any woman I reckon.:love:

I also think Halle Berry is stunning.

Yes, I agree, she is beautiful. Would she turn me though ? Nooooooooo!!!:hihi:

Yes, I agree, she is beautiful. Would she turn me though ? Nooooooooo!!!:hihi:

She would me!

Have just spent a happy five minutes googling recent pics of her pregnant. :love:

*slaps self round the face*

Am now looking at this:

AJ

Now look at what you've started Jess!

While were talking about women, Audrey Tautou is beautiful IMO. And I agree with Jessica and Suffragette, Angelina Jolie is very sexy.

While were talking about women, Audrey Tautou is beautiful IMO. And I agree with Jessica and Suffragette, Angelina Jolie is very sexy.

My bold - she's quite Hepburn-esque, isn't she? I couldn't face Amelie but she is beautiful, I agree Jen.

Its her lips isnt it.? I mean women pay good money to have fillers put in to look like that. On the other hand look at Mick Jaggers. With lips like that it must be like french kissing a Moose.:roll:

Check out this one:

here

Yes it is her lips I reckon. Hera are natural though whereas women who go for collagen just end up with that hideous trout pout look.

Check out this one:

here

Yes it is her lips I reckon. Hera are natural though whereas women who go for collagen just end up with that hideous trout pout look.

Oh, Suffy, too much joy pre-watershed!

I used to have this one as my facebook profile picture: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=401396&l=0a6d8&id=642905292