Joan Rivers..Loose Woman!!

Yes, that is down as one of her jokes. Another good one of hers is :

All my mother told me about sex was that the man goes on the top and the woman goes on the bottom. For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds!!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

PMSL!! :lol:

You just can't make it up! :hihi:

I just love that kind of quick fire American humour, and shes very naughty so, just my cuppa tea!!:lol::lol:

However, the star is prepared to return - but only on her terms.

"I would be delighted to go back if they would apologise and give me a gift.

Ha ha ha, I love her!

Good old You Tube if anyone missed it :)

Anything to get ratings I suppose, it could have been bleeped out, even live shows have that 3 second space to bleep things out so there's no excuse.

I'm not a big fan of her's, most of the time you can tell her jokes are scripted in front of her, she sounds as though she's reading them right out of her own book...but word for word if you know what I mean.

They tried her taking over Johnny Carsons place at one time, she was a big flop, her husband thinking she would get big ratings went out and spent the money before she got fired, broke...he comitted suicide.

But yes ,her writer deserves most of the credit I would say, he does have some good jokes that fit her to a tee.

Anything to get ratings I suppose, it could have been bleeped out, even live shows have that 3 second space to bleep things out so there's no excuse.

I'm not a big fan of her's, most of the time you can tell her jokes are scripted in front of her, she sounds as though she's reading them right out of her own book...but word for word if you know what I mean.

They tried her taking over Johnny Carsons place at one time, she was a big flop, her husband thinking she would get big ratings went out and spent the money before she got fired, broke...he comitted suicide.

But yes ,her writer deserves most of the credit I would say, he does have some good jokes that fit her to a tee.

All comedians have script writers. Bob Hope used to have placards in front of him, with his jokes on. Yes, the scriptwriter is the main thing, but also a comedian has to have timing & delivery, which Joan has.Damn missed her on Loose Women, and also missed her on Richard & Judy.!!!:mad:

I think Joan Rivers has been rushed into hospital. Hope she's OK.

Some headline on Facebook said that she'd been rushed to hospital after she stopped breathing during surgery. Which was a bit puzzling really - surely if you're having surgery you'd be in a hospital already?

Some headline on Facebook said that she'd been rushed to hospital after she stopped breathing during surgery. Which was a bit puzzling really - surely if you're having surgery you'd be in a hospital already?

Unless it was cosmetic surgery at a clinic?

Hope she'll be okay, she's a great comic talent & the world would be a poorer place without her :(

I can't believe she is 81! She is amazing for her age.