Women get the right to breastfeed in public

Look out for a tv programme called Other People's Breastmilk with Kate Garraway where you will see me breastfeeding one of my twins (nearly 2 and my daughter (shock horror - 4 and a half) and AND someone else's baby IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE! :nod:

How awful and disgusting am I? :o

This is well overdue. Age for cut off ? Schmut off :rolleyes:

No darling, but will text the producer and let you know.

You still expectant then? :wave:

Look out for a tv programme called Other People's Breastmilk with Kate Garraway where you will see me breastfeeding one of my twins (nearly 2 and my daughter (shock horror - 4 and a half) and AND someone else's baby IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE! :nod:

Have you got 3 boobies then? :D

Only joking - good on you girl.

Yes, he's still sat in there, giving my ribs what for, for the 4th time this morning

How awful and disgusting am I? :o

This is well overdue. Age for cut off ? Schmut off :rolleyes:

Now she is definitely equipped for the job.

Now she is definitely equipped for the job.

just because she is well endowed with boobies, doesn't make her any more capable than someone with smaller ones ;)

Thanks Berlin.

Too right Peaches. One of the lovely ladies in my NCT class had what some might call fried eggs, but successfully breastfed her three children each until a year old.

Kate Garraway also breastfed her daughter. She was lovely to work with and my children LOVED her.

i feel left out now, my little boy who turns one this week has decided he doesn't want to breastfeed anymore. he weaned himself 3 days ago, and now my milk has gone :(

ah well, baby number 2 is due on the 9th dec so I'll have it all to do again...... :D

jen, well done you :clap: and congratulations on impending no 2 baby! :banana:

You have to respect what your child wants. They are born with the knowlede they need to survive and we ignore that to the cost of society.

It could also be that the taste of your milk has changed and that bubba knows that. Your milk will come gushing back at the end of the year then you'll be like the goddess Hera, the great galactagogue, rocketing milk across the sky :hihi:

just because she is well endowed with boobies, doesn't make her any more capable than someone with smaller ones ;)

If you say so.

I don't want to appear sizeist anyway!

Speaking personally i've always prefered draught to bottled. :hihi: