Vaccari Kitchens - Anyone used them?

Hi,

Has anyone in this forum had a kitchen from Vaccari Kitchens on Abbeydale Road? We are looking for someone to install a new kitchen and the people there seem really on-the-ball and pleasant, but it’s a lot of money to splash out without checking around, so I’m interested to see what peoples experiences of this company are.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Has anyone in this forum had a kitchen from Vaccari Kitchens on Abbeydale Road? We are looking for someone to install a new kitchen and the people there seem really on-the-ball and pleasant, but it’s a lot of money to splash out without checking around, so I’m interested to see what peoples experiences of this company are.

Thanks in advance

I have and I was not impressed

I've used them too and have to say that I found them to be excellent.

Extremely attentive, great creative ideas to solve the problem of a tricky shaped room and to make the most of the space. They were reliable, turned up to do the work on time and completed it in a week. I work long hours and when I needed to go to the showroom to choose appliances, handles etc, they made the effort to stay open late so that there was always someone there to see me.

i'm really surprised at espadrille's bad experience and would definitely recommend them

good luck with the kitchen!

We get one of the fitting teams in our shop sometimes, he's a great bloke and so are the others that come with him. The chap who owns the business has been in once too and I'm surprised that they couldn't please the other poster. Having said that it's one of the most stressful jobs to have done in the house, always involving more mess than you think. Ours needs doing and I'll have to take a couple of years to work up to it. Good luck.

I've used them too and have to say that I found them to be excellent.

Extremely attentive, great creative ideas to solve the problem of a tricky shaped room and to make the most of the space. They were reliable, turned up to do the work on time and completed it in a week. I work long hours and when I needed to go to the showroom to choose appliances, handles etc, they made the effort to stay open late so that there was always someone there to see me.

i'm really surprised at espadrille's bad experience and would definitely recommend them

good luck with the kitchen!

he did not correctly measure our kitchen and then we had to wait a month for the tap to be fitted properly.I think that he then set up on his own after that , but he was the one who designed it.

he did not correctly measure our kitchen and then we had to wait a month for the tap to be fitted properly.I think that he then set up on his own after that , but he was the one who designed it.

I believe the reason he set up on his own was the poor back up from the firm he worked for which is bourne out by your experience.

10-20% off all our Kitchens, and free delivery.

http://www.jjoplc.com/ just some of the kitchens we offer

Edited by apuds

we are currently having a kitchen fitted from Vaccari kitchens and thy are doing a brilliant job - i would reccomend them to anyone for the design and fitting service. the kitchen looks great!!

Vaccari have now gone bust. After four months of trying to contact the man to eek work out of this company to finish our large kitchen diner, we finally gave up and were left with an unfinished kitchen and substantially out of pocket.

It's been a nightmare trying to find somebody to finish the job as workmen generally don't want to take on unfinished work as they are concerned about being liable for previous shoddy workmanship.

While trying to finalise the kitchen (finding suppliers for matching bits and bobs), I'm coming across stories of others who have been left in similar situations by Vaccari. I'd be interested in reading postings from anyone who has been similarly affected by this man.

We've also been left high and dry by Vaccari. Did you have any dealings with the company SLD Installations Ltd under which he claims to have operated? Did he provide you with any paperwork?