Sign in to follow this  

House Share

Hi

Professional moving to Sheffield from London, looking for a flatmate to share a house/ flar.

Zed:

Zed. Moving in to a house in around four weeks just off Ecclesall Rd. near Porter Brook. There are 2 of us and need 2 more to make up the house. Let me know if you are interested.

hi tony,

if zed isn't interested, I am...!!!! I am searching for two rooms for me and my partner as we will move to shefffield at the end of september. I will start working at Rotherham Comprehensive in October. We are really nice people- the only problem: Germans...;)

I am looking forward to hearing from you, Sarah

Sarah - we have one person interested already who is looking this week. Will let you know how that goes and if we still have two rooms left.

B/rgds

Tony

I realise it's a long shot but are either of the two rooms that were free still free. I'm in a tight spot and need to find myslef a room in the next two weeks. I used to live in a student house near the Porter Brook, and know the area well. I'm male 23, a struggling film maker who works in an internet shopping department to pay the bills. If it's still up for grabs, give us an email at ceryslover@hotmail.com or ring me on 0114 258 2138,

Cheers Andy.

Originally posted by brodiebruce

I realise it's a long shot but are either of the two rooms that were free still free. I'm in a tight spot and need to find myslef a room in the next two weeks. I used to live in a student house near the Porter Brook, and know the area well. I'm male 23, a struggling film maker who works in an internet shopping department to pay the bills. If it's still up for grabs, give us an email at ceryslover@hotmail.com or ring me on 0114 2** ****,

Cheers Andy.

I doubt that its wise to broadcast your telephone number on the WorldWideWeb even here.....:?:o

I realise that giving out my phone number is a bit dodgy, but the way i look at it is twofold,

1. I really need to get something sorted out accomodation wise, and the phone is the quickest way to do it.

2. In forteen days, it won't be my phone number anymore, cos I won't be living in this flat anymore.

Thanks for the concern anyway.