Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

Oh I'd really like to see that but I'm busy that Monday, I'll try and catch it another time. Will keep checking and will suggest meets too from time to time, thank you!

I'll be there on Monday, like the sound of this film. I came a couple of months ago but haven't been able to make any of your other meets

Diana

I'll be there on Monday, like the sound of this film. I came a couple of months ago but haven't been able to make any of your other meets

Diana

I remember you :)

Glad you'll be coming along again.

think i might try and get to this one , i may have a quick pint first though

Hi,

I've been looking at this thread for a while but never been able to make any of the dates, but I will be there tomorrow. I will meet you by the box office at 5.45.

Cheers,

Catherine

Hi all, I'll be there as usual - will be having a quick bite to eat beforehand in the bar so see any early arrivers there. I've got a pink and blue stripey shirt on today, should be fairly easy to spot!

Was nice to see those who made it last night. Sîan; sorry, I interpreted 'I'll catch up with you later' as 'in a few minutes', rather than 'at a later date'.

We have agreed that the next meet will be on Tues 28th October for the 6.30pm showing of Pulse (a.k.a. Kairo) at the Showroom.

I don't usually do horror, so this might be an interesting experience....

Sorry shlg it must have looked so odd for me to do that, I thought you were all leaving anyway - after all of that my sister only wanted to talk for 5 mins! Shame I missed the discussion cos it was such a powerful film. I'm certainly going to come along again (not sure about the next one as I may have visitors but if I'm able I shall come along and risk a horror film (not my usual choice either)

Nice to meet you all :)

Would anyone fancy going to the Showroom on a friday sometime as the films are only £2 for members (from next month it will be £2.50 though). Or maybe on a Wednesday so you could use the 2-4-1 with Orange (i'm not that stinge really!).

For those put off by "horror" my impression is that Pulse is more of a ghosty film than a slasher flick.

For those put off by "horror" my impression is that Pulse is more of a ghosty film than a slasher flick.

I think I'm actually more scared of the ghosty type than what-you-see-is-what-you-get gore. I'm going to give it a miss this time (not just because I'm a wimp: it's a very busy week), but I'll be along for whatever the next film is.

As a someone who tends to find horror too creepy (or gory), I didn't find Pulse scary at all.

We talked about going to see Easy Virtue with Kristin Scott-Thomas and Colin Firth as our next film, on Tuesday 25th November at 6.05pm, unless someone comes up with a better idea.