Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

I was wondering why I wasnt getting any notifications on this thread then reaslised I opted for "no notifications" .. anyway amended now.

I wouldnt mind seeing "A Complete History..." looks good fun too and could be interesting to discuss.

Any other opinions, anyone?

Well, I think A Complete History sounds fun and although it's on lateish, it's better for discussion time than Female Agents on 3rd July.

I think that settles it.

We will see 'A Complete History Of My Sexual Failures' this Thursday, 3rd July, at 8.15pm, at the Showroom.

I, for one, will be in the bar from about 7.30pm. At 8.05 I will be in the box-office area, clutching a yellow sign that says who we are.

Hope to see lots of you there.

We will see 'A Complete History Of My Sexual Failures' this Thursday, 3rd July, at 8.15pm, at the Showroom.

super duper- is it worth booking seats on line for this rather than just turning up on the night?

x

super duper- is it worth booking seats on line for this rather than just turning up on the night?

That might be a good idea, as it's a special event. It'd be too difficult to co-ordinate booking en mass, though, so we should each sort ourselves out.

hello! how often do you guys meet? ive just finished doing film studies at uni and would love to join and start coming along with you guys! when would be the next meet? x

Once a month, ish... but a meet can be arranged whenever there's something people want to see.

There are no rules!

hehe wow no rules sounds good! well i would love to come to the next meet so keep me posted!

Sorry I missed the last one. Did you arrange another meeting?

Sorry I missed the last one. Did you arrange another meeting?

We haven't arranged another meeting yet - we said we'd all look out for if there was something we wanted to see, and then arrange it on this thread.