Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

I don't mind if we see "Knife in the Water" - what does anyone else think?

I wouldn't mind seeing it, I was thinking of going to see it anyway.

Hello, I've just joined this website and I'm a bit dazed and confused. Is there a group trip to the cinema on Monday? Can I come? What ice-creams do they sell? How much are they? Where and when r.u. meeting?

Is there a group trip to the cinema on Monday? Can I come? What ice-creams do they sell? How much are they? Where and when r.u. meeting?

Yes; Yes; Ben & Jerry's; Dunno how much; meeting at about 6.05pm by the box office at the Showroom cinema.

There is some more local ice cream too, something Moo I think.

Shlg is female and has short red curly hair, I am male, bespectacled and have "distinguished" dark hair. Maels is female and also bespectacled with brown hair.

I'm bespectacled too! But you don't have to wear glasses to be our friend.

Sorry I didn't come along tonight. I went along early to check out which film you were going to see, but I didn't fancy a B&W Polish film from 1962. I would like to come along soon though. I'll keep an eye on the threads.

The next meeting of the movie group will be on Wednesday 27th May at 8.30pm to see Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, which is a silent movie and will be accompanied by a live band.

The film's less than an hour long so we should have time for a brief discussion after it.

p.s. come and find us on facebook, too!

Edited by shlg

I note the Visitor (which we had considered as a group film on its first release) is on June 17 at 6.15.

I note the Visitor (which we had considered as a group film on its first release) is on June 17 at 6.15.

Yes, I noticed that too. I'd like to go to it anyway, and if it becomes a group meet, so much the better.

What is 'The Visitor' about and are you all going to see it and will details be posted here?

Details of The Visitor here.

If people want to see it as a movie group event, we'll meet at 6.05 at the box office at the Showroom - yes, it'll be confirmed here.