Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

New to this site but would love to join you for the next film especially if revolution road is chosen as wanted to go and see it anyway-has a date been set yet?

I think we mentioned Wednesday 18 February but there were no times for Revolutionary Road available then. However, it looks like they've added them now - but on 18/02 it's only on at 15:20 and 20:30. The later time is a bit too late for a film that's 2 hours long if we want to have time to talk about it afterwards.

Shall we go for another film or another date?

Vicky Cristina Barcelona starts at 8.15 and runs for 97 mins-is this a posibility?

If it suited other people, it'd actually be quite convenient for me if we moved the meeting to Monday 16th or 23rd (Wednesdays are not as good for me as they used to be) - but only if it suits the rest of you.

I note that Vicky Cristina Barcelona is on at 17.55 as well, which is more like our usual start time. There don't seem to be any showings of Revolutionary Road at times that would suit us.

I can't do Monday the 23rd but could do the 16th (however, I don't mind missing one if the 23rd suits most of you), and would be happy to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona

16th is fine for me and for code13. How about anyone else?

I don't thinkI will be able to make the 16, but generally Mondays suit me - so hope to join you all next time

Are you going to the early or late VCB? I'm planning to go to the late one so I'd meet up with you if you were going to that one.

I think it looks like we're going to the early one - and maybe sorting out another meet for quite soon because there hasn't been much notice for this one. I will be at the Showroom at 5.45 tomorrow, anyway! Hope to see some of you there.

Well, there were four of us last night, and we ranged from hating the film (code13) to loving it (serenachic) - I think maels and I were in between.

Anyone want to suggest a date and/or film for the next meet? And lobby the Showroom for good films to start between 6.30 and 7pm?

Mondays are particularly good for me, but I'm open to suggestions.

Dammit!

Sorry, sorry, sorry - not quite sure how I missed it last night...rest assured I'll be at the next one!

See y'all soon,

Tom

Sorry, Tom, we did change plans at pretty short notice. Do you want to suggest a date and/or film for the next meet?

Edited by shlg