Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

Sounds like a plan! I'm up for it =]

O.K folks, showroom shorts on 23rd. This may be a new group given the dwindling away of the last group. What time are the showroom shorts? Apologies but not seen guide as yet. Also, would like to mention that this is open to ALL ages, young and old! I say this as I have previously been reticent to come along because of worries about this. So come on folks...............

Well, as the last survivor of the old group I can certainly say we never had any age critieria. Other than being old enough to see the movie and sit in a bar, obviously. So, of course, all welcome.

hi peeps id be interested in a film group going to the showroom but tuesdays r out for me so will have to be another night :)

Hello

I'm interested in joining this group and can make the 23rd so I will see you there! I've been in Sheffield for just over a year now but have not been to the Showroom yet so this is a good opportunity.

Cheers

Martin

Showroom Shorts start at 7.30. Might be an idea to meet beforehand if people can. I can be there around 6.30.

Hi, is this for this Tuesday? If so that's good for me. I can be there for 6.30. Where do we meet?

Hi

This sounds like a plan to me! I can be at the showroom for 6.30ish. Where exactly should we meet?

Cheers

Carys

Shall we meet near where they sell popcorn? Open to ideas folks

Is everyone definitely up for this? I'm game if there's a few of us...