Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

I've just been to see 'Mark Of An Angel'at the Showroom and can recommend it to all lovers of French psychological thrillers. Does anybody fancy going to see 'Anything for Her' when it opens, from 5th June? It's another French thriller. (You wait for ages, then 2 come along). Let me know

Merci

This sounds like a great group.

It will save me boring everyone I know with film chat.

When is the next meeting 3 rd July?

Who do I sign up to be notified? or join the group?

I'm new to this forum malarkey

S

Next meeting's 17th June, to see The Visitor. We'll meet at 6.05pm by the Showroom box office.

All meetings are confirmed here, but you can also join the facebook group (see link in my signature).

Philisan, sorry no-one got back to you! I think we've all been a bit busy...

Thank you SHLG,

I have put it in the calendar.

Are you going to have the aforementioned yellow sign next Weds?

S

If I can find the yellow sign, I'll bring it! Otherwise - I've got short, curlyish red hair and am female; pb63 has dark hair with silver bits and is male... um, not sure who else is coming but we'll be hanging around the box office area.

Don't worry, I went to see 'Anything For Her' last night and really enjoyed it - very intense and gripping.

If I can find the yellow sign, I'll bring it! Otherwise - I've got short, curlyish red hair and am female; pb63 has dark hair with silver bits and is male... um, not sure who else is coming but we'll be hanging around the box office area.

I'm coming too :)

We enjoyed the Visitor. Next meeting to be around 13 July, film tbc.

Actually I would instead propose Monday 20th July and the film Moon, this stars Sam Rockwell, Kevin Spacey and is directed by Duncan Jones, who used to be known as Zowie Bowie.

Actually I would instead propose Monday 20th July and the film Moon, this stars Sam Rockwell, Kevin Spacey and is directed by Duncan Jones, who used to be known as Zowie Bowie.

Sounds good to me. Actually, 20th is better for me than 13th (when I'll probably be on my way to London).