Unofficial Sheffield Forum/Showroom Movie Group - thread 2

How about Married Life on 4th at the 6-ish showing? (It's on at 8-ish if that's better)

Sounds good. 6.15 gives us plenty of time to talk about the film afterwards. I think this constitutes a decision!

I'll probably go straight from work, so I'll be i the bar from about 5.45, with a yellow sign on the table to say I'm one of this group.

Sounds like we may have several newcomers - I look forward to meeting you all.

Sounds good. 6.15 gives us plenty of time to talk about the film afterwards. I think this constitutes a decision!

I'll probably go straight from work, so I'll be i the bar from about 5.45, with a yellow sign on the table to say I'm one of this group.

Sounds like we may have several newcomers - I look forward to meeting you all.

I'll be there too.

im afraid i wont be able to make it as my brother is visiting.

ill look forward to the next one though- thanks shlg for the pm re: the thread.

x

It took me a while to find this thread now that it's been moved to interests and I was browsing Activities and Sport - however forum search found it easily enough :)

Married Life and Elegy both sound good - next week Monday and Tuesday are fine with me, or any day on the week after.

I'd love to see both films, but probably can't make Monday. I'll keep an eye on the thread in case you do Elegy the week after (hint hint!). ;)

I'll be joining you on Monday 4th August at 6.15pm for "Married Life".

Sorry all, sounds like a great film but I've already arranged a flat viewing so won't be able to make it. May well get along and see it while it's on so I'll post my thoughts if so.

Am I allowed to get an early request in for 'Man On A Wire' for the next one, or do we reckon it'll be gone by the next time we get together?

I shall be there this evening (4th). No idea what the film is about and haven't had time to look at the showroom website, so at least have no expectations!

Am I allowed to get an early request in for 'Man On A Wire' for the next one, or do we reckon it'll be gone by the next time we get together?

I'd like too see that too, and it's still on next week (times tbc). There aren't any rules about frequency of meets: if we want to see it, we can go and see it.

I'm free Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week (11th-13th).

Anyone else up for it? Assuming it's on at a sensible time.

love to be there , but i will be in spain for a couple of weeks

Cheers for a nice evening. Look forward to the next one :)

Yes, thanks to all for a good evening.

We tentatively decided that the next one will be Man on Wire next Tuesday (12th) - depending on what time it's showing.

Tom, as you've requested the film, is that day OK for you? It seems only to be on for a week, and Tuesday was the only day that suited everyone who was there last night.

It looks like the times for Man on Wire next week have been added to the Showroom website - on Tuesday it's on at 6.30.