Free to good home : 6month old Staffie Bitch

We have just come into possesion of a gorgeous 6 month old staffy bitch. Brown and black markings with a white paw and white marking on her neck,I will try and upload some pictures of her as and when i can.

She had been left in a garden after the owner and her boyfriend split up and she couldnt look after her and her baby. Apart from this we don't know much about her, she didnt even have a name, but we, for the time being have called her Stella.

We have reluctantly taken her in until we can find a new home for her, we both work full time and as much as we would like too, we cannot keep her.

She has been with a couple of other dogs until we could pick her up to bring home and seemed more than happy to be around them.

She is a bit thin, having been left outside for however long she was but has had a decent amount of food and lots of water since we have had her.

She is a very playful and gorgeous dog but we only took her in because aparantly she was going to be put down as the owner really didnt have time for her :(

As nasty as this may sound we need to find her a new home ASAP as we both have work all next week and dont want to leave her on her own.

If anyone feels they could give her the love and attention she deserves please call:07889977443, we are in Hackenthorpe

hi do you have any pictures yet? i have alot of time to spare as not working at the min but i do have a young baby so do you no the tempermant of your dog? many thanks

hi do you have any pictures yet? i have alot of time to spare as not working at the min but i do have a young baby so do you no the tempermant of your dog? many thanks

Has the OP, has stated she dosn't no much about the dog, why not give her a ring on the number in the thread, lets hope we can have a happy ending and she dosn't end up in kennels, good luck hope she is the one for you.

my staffie was stolen out of my garden a few years ago and ive never seen her since. i would have her for sure if i could, they are beautiful faithfull dogs. i have a labrador now and he doesnt like other dogs in our house. i hope you find someone to take her off your hands soon x

Closing thread if you can offer a forever home please contact the OP