Help needed please, GFX card problems with foreign PC

Then there's a potential the PSU isnt powerful enough, or the GFX card is dead or faulty, if I wasnt working tomorrow, I would offer to test it.

Then there's a potential the PSU isnt powerful enough, or the GFX card is dead or faulty, if I wasnt working tomorrow, I would offer to test it.

it would error if this was the case.

The PSU is powerful enough,as its been running no probs for ages before it got sent to me

have you taken out the video and ram, to see if you get any post beeps ?

Ok, the German lady that's guilty of all this...

As you can see on those pictures, it is an nVidia 8800 GTS graphics card, the whole thing is an Intel Core 2 Duo (I have no idea of the type atm) on an MSI Neo, 500W PSU, different cards like LAN, wireless, more than enough memory, two S-ATA HDDs.

As you can imagine, it is hard to find a solution while I am in Germany, but obviously the GFX is connected correctly, including it's pci-e connexion. It gets power, as the graphics fan (which is the only fan besides the PSU one, the CPU is cooled passive) starts spinning, but no signal on the monitor.

One of the HDDs makes "clicking" noises, so I guess that one's gone to **** (dammit, it's the system one!). No beeps at all when booting up, just no signal. My fear is that the GFX has died on the way, but I am not completely sure. Opinions appreciated :)

Ok, the German lady that's guilty of all this...

As you can see on those pictures, it is an nVidia 8800 GTS graphics card, the whole thing is an Intel Core 2 Duo (I have no idea of the type atm) on an MSI Neo, 500W PSU, different cards like LAN, wireless, more than enough memory, two S-ATA HDDs.

As you can imagine, it is hard to find a solution while I am in Germany, but obviously the GFX is connected correctly, including it's pci-e connexion. It gets power, as the graphics fan (which is the only fan besides the PSU one, the CPU is cooled passive) starts spinning, but no signal on the monitor.

One of the HDDs makes "clicking" noises, so I guess that one's gone to **** (dammit, it's the system one!). No beeps at all when booting up, just no signal. My fear is that the GFX has died on the way, but I am not completely sure. Opinions appreciated :)

Take the card and the memory out.....

Does it beep!!!!!!!!!

Well, if the mem is out and it beeps, you still don't know if the GFX is damaged... if you don't get anything, the mainboard is gone...

Ok, that seems to be the case, no beeps whatsoever...

There are NO BEEPS,when the Memory and card are out

The part that's fallen off :(

I have an old Geforce 5 FX 5900XT and that part is on there too.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v288/114/25/551878025/n551878025_598371_973.jpg

Hmmmmmm..... Before you delve into anymore trouble look at the graphic card again and see if anything seems to be missing.

I really cant tell if theres anything missing,id like to say no,but cant be sure