WOW my daughter fox20thc is an MBE!

Fox - what does the THC in your username stand for again?

THC = Tetrahydrocannabinol. The countries down the pan if that gets you an honour.

Fox - what does the THC in your username stand for again?

THC = Tetrahydrocannabinol. The countries down the pan if that gets you an honour.

:rolleyes: I originally wanted to use 20thcFox (as in the movies) but it wasn't available on yahoo so I switched it around, thats all. (tut)

That is amazing!!! Many congrats! Anyone care to enlighten me what it was for?

All the citation says is for Services to the Sheffield community. (I've done a lot of voluntary work over the years)

maybe you could change your user name to 20thcFox-MBE:)

congratulations

FANTASTIC, great to have some good news, very well done.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I just want to add my congratulations foxy. Nice to see honours going to real people who put time and effort into making a difference! Enjoy your celebrations. :banana::clap::banana::clap:

Congratulations.

Lets hope she receives the honour from the Queen.

When my father got his CBE (services to Higher Education ) the Queen was on an " Official Tour " to South Africa so it was left to Princess Ann to dish them out.

Hah, good on ya. How amazing that all your hard work has been rewarded so unexpectedly! I'm so pleased for you - and how NICE that someone who only ever had her community at heart has been recognised. Well done, Foxy. :)

Congratulations Foxy or 20thcFox-MBE

I hope we normal people can still talk to you without an appointment;)

seriously well done Foxy you really deserve the honour:thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone.

Just in from a celebratory game of darts in the spectacular New Barrack Tavern (I sooo live the high life ;) ) Cheers Kev and Steph for excellent beer as usual.

Its nice isn't it. Something to tell the grandkids.

xx

Just like to add my congrats- well done. Best wishes Nan

WOW!!! Congratulations Miss FoxyMBE

You must be thrilled with such an honor, you certainly deserve it, its nice to know all your hard work has been recognised, good for you Foxy i'm so pleased for you

ps does this mean we have to treat you differently now on the Forum :suspect:;):hihi: