Wanted handmade crafts

I have a card and sweet shop in handsworth. I have some of my own handmade jewellery in the shop that does really well. I have been thinking about stocking other handmade items. If anyone is in handsworth/woodhouse area and has handmade gifts etc, please get in touch I would be interested in looking at your items.

hi my wife makes hand made cards we live in beighton if you are interested you can see some of them on ebay if you go to shops search and the name of the shop is daphnes paper craft type it as i have done and you will see her cards thank you

I have a card and sweet shop in handsworth. I have some of my own handmade jewellery in the shop that does really well. I have been thinking about stocking other handmade items. If anyone is in handsworth/woodhouse area and has handmade gifts etc, please get in touch I would be interested in looking at your items.

Hi,

I make handmade greetings cards and live in the manor area. You can see samples of my cards on the link below. Let me know if your interested. :)

Thanks

Tracy x

Hi i live in beighton, and i also do handmade cards and jewellery, dont have many pics on my website at mo as i need to update that section, but could always send you a few photos via email?

Thanks

Helen

http://www.freewebs.com/hcotterill

Hi shawj7,

I am from Rotherham. Please check my jewellery products and let me know if its of interest to you. heres my website easternjewellery.com

Thank you for your time.

Melchi

Thank you for your message. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

hi

we have just started a business selling handmade invitaions, cards, keepsake cards and boxes etc

would you be interested in looking at our work with a view to selling them in your shop

many thanks

karen and emma

Hello there,

I make unusual gifts that you may be interested in for your shop. I have read the other replies and I do something different that you might be interested in. I could call in to see you or speak over the phone. Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Brenda

I sell all sorts of handmade gifts: toys, clothes, homeware, jewellery, bags, and purses. Visit my website: go to Etsy and type in A shop of lovely little things. That's where you'll find all of my current stock :)

Take a look :)

I make homemade jewellry - send me your e-mail and i will send you some pictures?

I make homemade jewellry - send me your e-mail and i will send you some pictures?

this thread is over 4 years old