Trombone/ Trumpet Players Wanted!!!

Hi,

We are currently looking for both a trombone and trumpet player to join one of the best ska/swing/reggae bands in the UK! :)

The Catch-it-kebabs are a nine piece (7 at the mo!) ska band based in Barnsley (for rehearsals). We have been together for 7 years and gig frequently across the uk and occassionally europe. We have completed two albums, toured a ridiculous amount including a festival in the north pole, got drunk a lot, broken down a lot and generally had an amazing time!

Now working on our third album with a lot lined up for the next year we are looking for two new brass players who can commit time at weekends, and sometimes within the week, for rehearsing and gigging. You must be of reasonable playing standard, able to play by ear and pick things up relatively quickly, have own instrument, be of good drinking ability (don't worry we'll teach you if not) and also be damn sexy!

Up for it? Contact us through myspace or email me on [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/catchitkebabs

trumpet player filled.

Any good trombonists out there?!

i see you have a tenor sax player already but if you fancy another to beef up your brass section instead of a bone then im your gal. it can be done with good arranging ;-)

Mimi

x

hello you. how's bison? drop me an email with your number ([email protected]) we should go for a pint sometime and talk about saxophones. my friends tell me to shut up when i start talking about them :(

sadly i think we need a trombone rather than another sax - although if it were purely my decision i'd have only saxohpones and none of this guitar rubbish! :)

Wow Catch it kababs, ive seen you guys a number of times and im not sure if my old band (the Superficial Heroes) played with you.....if you played at DnR LIVE under the boardwalk in sheffield we more than likely did as we always played there.

Good luck with the search, i myself am trying to strart up a new Hardcore/skacore band as TSH folded.

Once again GOOOOOD LUCK xxxx

xLiamx

BTW im not swfcgal, that is my sister in law lol im selling an amp on here and dont have an account. lol