Adrian Sudbury - what a man

I just been on Adrian Sudbury's website, he says he is so poorly now. I would like to say what a nice and brilliant guy, ill with two types of cancer and still keeping strong willed. Adrians blog is brilliant topical and personally written by an active guy who is terminally ill and has been in the news recently meeting the Prime Minister,appeared on Radio Sheffield, Look North and Calendar talking of his illness and the future. Can I asked of your views of this young man who is staring in the face of adversity..........

What a truly amazing guy. Here's a link to his blog

http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk/

Didn't realise he lived in a flat in Sheffield (see interview with Natasha Kaplinsky). Well he's definitely done a great deal for his cause. It's such a sad story. Let's hope that his legacy will live on for a long time to come. Thanks for starting this thread Tony.

Hmmmm 2 posts in this thread yet if it was some race thread or about a titty bar opening and people wanting to protest etc it would have 100's by now probally.

Says a lot imo :(

what a top bloke, best of luck to him why wont people kick off about things like this and people being denied drugs yet they will go crackers over stuff that just doesnt matter.

what a top bloke, best of luck to him why wont people kick off about things like this and people being denied drugs yet they will go crackers over stuff that just doesnt matter.

Fair observation. I hate it when people are denied care/drugs on the NHS, citing costs. Especially when it depends on where abouts in the country you live. Pity we're not MPs, or we could afford it ourselves.

Adrian is really genuine, he looked right at home in his interviews. I think that's a great inspirational website of his.

I read his story in the Daily Mail a few weeks ago. A very brave man and an inspiration to all of us. He writes very well.

Thanks for posting his blog website.

Wow, that is pretty amazing. I'm on the bone marrow register as the Anthony Nolan trust came to my Uni. My husband would but it isn't as easy and convenient to get to a session as it is to blood donation sessions and it doesn't seem as well publicised.

It is such an easy and painless procedure, couldn't it be offered alongside blood donation if it isn't already?

And what are we worried about today - buying petrol?

Don't think so - if ever something put todays news into perspective this is it.

Brave, brave guy and all we can can do is hope for him.

I just been on Adrian Sudbury's website, he says he is so poorly now. I would like to say what a nice and brilliant guy, ill with two types of cancer and still keeping strong willed. Adrians blog is brilliant topical and personally written by an active guy who is terminally ill and has been in the news recently meeting the Prime Minister,appeared on Radio Sheffield, Look North and Calendar talking of his illness and the future. Can I asked of your views of this young man who is staring in the face of adversity..........

A true inspiration, I have read and read Adrian's blog, he has a very kind hearted soul. He sounds like a top bloke and he has beautiful sense of humour. His blog has had me in tears, tears of laughter (his brilliant humour) and tears of sadness (his illness).

I sincerely wish their was a cure for Adrian & for other people who have this illness.

I wish you the best. X.

I added this to my favourites. I don't often read blogs, but this is one I will follow.

Thank you for the link. I wasn't a 'blogger' either, until now.

Oh thats sad news, R.I.P may the angels take care of him