Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Feisty, intelligent women

Oh, not me, sweetie. It'll be Mr Wocky doing the slapping, 'cos he just loves chunky thighs, especially in conjunction with freckles!! :hihi:

If Mr Wocky's too busy i've got a free half hour in which i can correct McLovin's misapprehensions....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

If Mr Wocky's too busy i've got a free half hour in which i can correct McLovin's misapprehensions....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

In half an hour we might be able to correct them twice. :wink: You never know :heyhey:

You may find out if you don't behave yourself. :D

Everything in moderation and nothing. Bago sounds like she gets through bacon like it's going out of fashion :o

This must be something to do with the whole feisty woman thing cos I don't get it.

Oh pluuuuuurleesssse !

How come I knew you'd also bring up the look point too? If a woman stays at home, and needs to take care of the kids, the less she is likely to feel motivated to look fantastically great for the hubby. :rolleyes:

Actually, yes, I do go through a lot of bacon. My own! :cool::love:

I actually admire women who do give up careers to take care of their kids. I think it isn't an easy job, and that some go through emotional traumatic experiences on personal levels. Not having support from men who just think throwing money at the woman will solve the problem is a very old school thinking. I think there should be equal responsibility in the household these days, to at least understand what is going on if anything.

And what exactly is wrong with a good bacon buttie???? :suspect:

or laydees with chunky thighs?

some of the best of us are of the "Church of the Chubbist" persuasion!

Bugger the bacon, just lob me a thigh

Never buggered a bacon before. Hope you're not calling your OH an old sow Jabbers.:hihi:

Ahem, speaking of feisty women, where is La Hecate? :suspect:

Missed is where she is, by this friend in particular :(

If you want to borrow it I have a wonderful book, the chapter I've just read tells you how to strangle a man with your bare thighs:D

It doesn't specify whether the thighs need to be chunky or not:suspect:

If you want to borrow it I have a wonderful book, the chapter I've just read tells you how to strangle a man with your bare thighs:D

Does it mention freckles?? :hihi:

I can crack a walnut between my knees if that's any help :D:D:D