Feisty, intelligent women

Now, I love feisty intelligent women and am really pleased to see that there are a few on the Forum. I am also especially pleased to see the return of one in particular.

Welcome back, we need to stand up and be counted.

We are not gobby, but feisty.

Jess - come and help me out here!

I prefer a feisty woman to some of the walking corpses Ive known over the years. My OH is feisty and I can guarrantee that life is seldom boring.

The drawback is, I cant get away with a bloody thing!

Will I do?

I have to agree, as much as I like talking about warm pillows and fluffy cats, I feel I ought to stick my oar in now and again.

Am only feisty when the mood takes me...and when my dander is up ooerrrrr....not nice lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Now, I love feisty intelligent women and am really pleased to see that there are a few on the Forum. I am also especially pleased to see the return of one in particular.

My bold

Oh, dear, when I saw the thread title I thought, "That sounds so much nicer than gobby bitch, which is how I tend to think of myself!" :hihi:

Will I do?

I have to agree, as much as I like talking about warm pillows and fluffy cats, I feel I ought to stick my oar in now and again.

My bold

Well, better an oar than your feet - not with those wrinkly toes :hihi::hihi:

*comes running, wearing feisty hat*

Indeed we do need to stand up and be counted!

There are many, many feisty intelligent women on these 'ere boards - long may it continue :)

My bold

Well, better an oar than your feet - not with those wrinkly toes :hihi::hihi:

The amount of reference's I've had today about my bloody toes. I'm beginning to feel like a freak, I assumed I wouldn't be the only one. Oh well, if nothing else at least i'm special.

My bold

Oh, dear, when I saw the thread title I thought, "That sounds so much nicer than gobby bitch, which is how I tend to think of myself!" :hihi:

Dozy, I may start another thread called 'The Dozy appreciation society'. You rock gal!

And what's wrong with gobby bitches anyway?:suspect:

Stand up and be counted, that's what I say. I ain't no doormat, in the immortal words of Rebecca West, one of my heroines.:love:

Will I do?

You will, my love. The more, the merrier.

Wrinkled toes an' all.:hihi:

Feisty--- yeah ok...

Intelligent....

Y`see, I have trouble with that, call me a quaint, old fashioned kind a guy but... CAN a woman be intelligent? I mean, REALLY intelligent?

Do they have the capacity for it? You can teach a horse to APPEAR intelligent but... but women...?

*Jabberwocky runs screaming in utter terror for the nearest exit*

At work earlier this week, one of the bloke's I work with actually said to me 'you're quite funny for a woman'. I just smiled sweetly.