No Petrol at Tescos or Sainsburys in Millhouses

as long as cadburys is still in business and the pubs not run dry, then Im ok :)

:thumbsup: hear hear!

I got some at morrisons today, atcatcliffe rotherham, and it was quite busy, seemingly cheap at 114.9 though!

Does everyone think its going to get worse, maybe i'll have to work from home next week!!

Pink lady what car do you have? An arctic lorry?!

Just for the warning, no petrol at Tesco's OR Sainsburys in Millhouses, got down to Sainsburys just in time, was allowed to get £7 worth in then they closed all the pumps down!

Is the strike that bad? or is it just an excuse to put up the prices even more?

Anyway, if your running low go elsewhere because your just wasting even more petrol going there.

As soon a GB tells folk there is not a shortage everyone is off to the filling station. They know he never tells the truth. He would be better off saying it was about to run out. Folks would then think he was trying to trick them into increased purchases so he got the tax.

Looks as though I will be walking then as I am empty!:(

How goddamn stupid. There are only three Shell garages in Sheffield anyway, so there would be no shortage at all if people didn't act like idiots, plus the strike will only last four days. Contrast that with the 2000 fuel protests where every petrol station ran short and it lasted well over a week. :rolleyes:

Three, out of a total of how many? Probably about 50 filling stations! There are probably three shut for maintenance on a normal day anyway.

How goddamn stupid. There are only three Shell garages in Sheffield anyway, so there would be no shortage at all if people didn't act like idiots, plus the strike will only last four days. Contrast that with the 2000 fuel protests where every petrol station ran short and it lasted well over a week. :rolleyes:

Three, out of a total of how many? Probably about 50 filling stations! There are probably three shut for maintenance on a normal day anyway.

Yes but they said the troops would all be home for Christmas in 1914. It is all a matter of people beliving the politicians

ive heard there a real shortage of red subaru`s in parson cross lol

Yes but they said the troops would all be home for Christmas in 1914. It is all a matter of people beliving the politicians

It is not the politicians saying that there are only three Shell garages in Sheffield that are effected by the strike. It is a fact.

Morrisons at Hillsborough is quiet and has petrol. I just wandered in and filled up as normal when I came out of the supermarket. If there was a rush, its gone.

80 quid :o, what you driving and how long will that last.

Unfortunately probably nothing that out of the ordinary; my medium sized diesel estate car now costs £75 to fill from empty.

Unfortunately probably nothing that out of the ordinary; my medium sized diesel estate car now costs £75 to fill from empty.
yep same car last year cost £50 to fill up.:mad:

Diesel is sooo expensive:o