Drum roll... embedded photo...

I am sure you will not be offended by your unauthorised promotion,never know you might get a pay rise!

Pay ? If only :D

Pay ? If only :D

Pay? Did someone mention pay? You're all in the queue behind me!

ah... I've found the problem.

Those links are dynamic. So I don't think we can use picasa links as there doesn't seem to be a static link. All those bits between the slashes with lots of letters and numbers are temporary links.

How about I enable user albums on the gallery and allow each member 10mb of space to upload images. If lots of people use it I can up the hosting plan, and allocate more space. That way people can hotlink them here.

Alternatively people could create a photobucket account as that definitely allows hotlinking... as does tinypic and imageshack.

I have found that the format of Picasa links seems to change with the weather.

It is no problem for me as I can easily open an account that is known to work,

but if you are prepared to do that on the gallery yes that is fine and most welcome.

PS Memo to GL's answer my question about removing posts and your pay rise will then be considered before being rejected;)

Going fishing

Alternatively people could create a photobucket account as that definitely allows hotlinking... as does tinypic and imageshack.

Don't forget Flickr. Which also gives you a choice of smaller sizes ready made for you.

Very handy.