Girl aged 3 left to die in pub (Parents now sentenced)

you cant blame the parents they didnt ask for this :(:(

how would you feel if your child did something and you (as you would) protect them and everyone had a go at you ??

its down to the offender simple as they did the crime no one else

They have welcomed these evil animals into their home now, that says a lot about them!!

I'm only having a go at the grandparents because they are now giving them a roof over their heads, no way would my mum do this for me and no way would i do it for my children!

Just to add a little bit more to this, the reasons for starving Tiffany certainly weren't because they couldn't afford to as they bought a DOG on the Sunday before for a GRAND !!!!!!!!

In addition to this, he bought her a spaniel for her 21st birthday for £500 !! and they already had a Rottweiller.

The sodding dogs didn't starve - how's that eh!!!!????

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Just to add a little bit more to this, the reasons for starving Tiffany certainly weren't because they couldn't afford to as they bought a DOG on the Sunday before for a GRAND !!!!!!!!

In addition to this, he bought her a spaniel for her 21st birthday for £500 !! and they already had a Rottweiller.

The sodding dogs didn't starve - how's that eh!!!!????

They didn't starve but they were found in a room full of faeces and urine. I'm not in any way saying that's as bad as what happened to that poor child but it seems those folks didn't care about anything but themselves......

Why is it that if someone thinks an animal is being mistreated they're on the phone like a shot to the RSPCA (as they should) but are more reluctant to report suspicions of child abuse or neglect?

this is cos when u report anything to social services they do follow (some cases) it up but they can only take it further if they have a name and address for the person reporting it if the person wont give a name and they find the reported incident to be true they cant use it in court as it cant be used as evidence (as told by a former social worker/friend) :confused: (very bad system if u ask me)

Why is it that if someone thinks an animal is being mistreated they're on the phone like a shot to the RSPCA (as they should) but are more reluctant to report suspicions of child abuse or neglect?

this is cos when u report anything to social services they do follow (some cases) it up but they can only take it further if they have a name and address for the person reporting it if the person wont give a name and they find the reported incident to be true they cant use it in court as it cant be used as evidence (as told by a former social worker/friend) :confused: (very bad system if u ask me)

I hope if you know these people when you next see them you spit on them!

I'd do more than that Diamondgirl - did you mean spit or sht? lol

Bring back public hanging!!!Or starve them to death. Why should they even have the right to sit n a prison cell. they dont.

Bring back public hanging!!!Or starve them to death. Why should they even have the right to sit n a prison cell. they dont.

Because killing is wrong.

Because killing is wrong.

Tell that to the little girl...oh no you cant!! Well im sure the better thAn hospital meals and the new " TECHNICS" they will learn inside is a far better result. :loopy:

i bet thanks to britains great justice system they will get 10 years, get out after about 2 or 3 for good behaviour, they will be given a house/flat, money, help, ect and be left to start having kids again. i sincerely hope these 2 are severly punished, but i doubt it, as they have already reduced the charges to manslaughter and neglect for him. its disgusting in this country how criminals get away with with so much. plain and simple this was murder and that is what they should be charged with. giving murderers/criminals lenient sentences so they can keep getting rid of prisoners as prisons are so full is what is wrong with this country.

i bet thanks to britains great justice system they will get 10 years, get out after about 2 or 3 for good behaviour, they will be given a house/flat, money, help, ect and be left to start having kids again. i sincerely hope these 2 are severly punished, but i doubt it, as they have already reduced the charges to manslaughter and neglect for him. its disgusting in this country how criminals get away with with so much. plain and simple this was murder and that is what they should be charged with. giving murderers/criminals lenient sentences so they can keep getting rid of prisoners as prisons are so full is what is wrong with this country.

Unfortunately, what you say is highly likely, and yes, it is an absolute disgrace.

I read the original thread and have just read the whole of this one. To say I am shocked and sickened by what has gone on in that pub is a understatement. I have a three year old son and this story has torn at my heart as I am sure many parents reading this will agree with me.

I have to comment on Danielle's post one thing that struck me was when you say that Tiffany was sat cuddled up to her mum on your visit. That poor girl was starved of food, basic care and also of attention and affection. I am not suprised that Tiffany was cuddled to her mum, sadly for Tiffany her mum is all she knew.

Health visitors do not monitor families unless they feel there is a problem. My son has not seen a health visitor since he was 12months old, they are unaware of how he is living or what he looks like. I stopped taking him to get weighed as most people do once the child gets to a certain age, they do not question your reasons which is wrong imo.

RIP Tiffany. xx