Girl aged 3 left to die in pub (Parents now sentenced)

And just as amazing their current address in the paper is listed as another pub in Barnsley!

And they should both be sterilised so that they can NEVER have children.

Quite right - and they should rot in prison until they begin to rot in hell.

How anyone could treat a defenceless child in such a way defies comprehension. I'm reminded of a poem written by an American friend, after a child was found battered to death:

A PRAYER FOR A CHILD WHO DIED

...at the hands of her parents

God find a place

for this one beaten, bruised and broken,

where only gentle words are spoken

and anger stains no face;

some sheltered space

for this one starved and shaken,

abandoned and forsaken.

Let it be bright

for shadows fall like blows descending

and there are screams with daylight's ending

and terror in the night.

Lord, make it light

for this small spirit wending

her way to you for mending.

She is so small,

God. Do not go at first to meet her

for she is such a tiny creature

with reason to fear all

who loom so tall.

Oh gently, gently treat her!

Send cherubim to greet her.

And please unroll

a soft new blanket for her sleeping,

who now may rest from nightlong weeping.

Let her awaken whole,

this little soul

from darkness blindly creeping

into your lucent keeping.

.. ..... Margaret Menamin

Poor little angel, hope she sleeps well now, free from pain and suffering.

I too am unable to read any more of this horrific life this poor little girl had to endure. May God bless her and may those responsible rot very slowly in Hell.

A PRAYER FOR A CHILD WHO DIED

...at the hands of her parents

.. ..... Margaret Menamin

That is so moving.

very sad indeed

the mother should be made to die in a very similar way

so she's upset now is she? where was this emotion when something could have been done? crocodile tears i'll bet.

I don't think she could show emotion, the day before Tiffany was discovered Sabrina came to buy a car from me. She was pregnant and seemed very bubbly and nice, too think at that time Tiffany was probably dead sickens me. I just prey that there is a heaven and Tiffany is with the angels, and let's hope God is there to personally greet the likes of Sabrina when she comes knocking.

gulp !!! :loopy: So bloody close to the community that she was seen pining from the windows "daily mirror before you start" and who were these people that saw her pining for help through the windows then ??? Have they been arrested for witholding evidence then ?? think not :loopy::thumbsup: By the way the thumb has been changed to the middle finger :thumbsup::loopy::suspect::suspect:

i cant understand why if she didnt want tiffany, (which she obviously didnt) why didnt she tell someone and maybe have her taken into care or have her adopted and why did she go on to have 2 more kids if she didnt even want the one she already had? she could have given tiffany a better life by letting someone have her who would love her and take care of her, why did she put her through absolute hell and leave her to die alone.

it says tiffany was loved as a baby and toddler, what suddenly changed to stop her caring for her daughter. did she wake up one morning and think i dont want to look after her anymore, i'll just leave her locked up in bedroom and pretend shes not there.

at least they cant hurt tiffany anymore, i hope she is in a better place now.

This is a truly shocking and a horrific crime. It is cold blooded murder - they knew what they were doing to the little girl will end her life. Why do the prosecutors lack the backbone to do proper justice? Or is it because she really had no one to stand up for her that the prosecutors thought that they can quickly get rid of the case by reducing the charge? It is awful.

They were more likely tears for herself.

My thoughts exactly.

in uppers was taken in and duped by these pair of child killers,a lot of us in the area were,why try to bring her down ? we make mistakes,what we see in one room sometimes doesnt give the overall picture of whats happening in the rest of the house,thats a very snide post you made there, for what? are you trying to disscredit a lady who at first thought,as a lot of us did that the child died of natural causes ?

there will be more revelations in this case before its done,such as how the killers carried on a normal life with customers or that the rumours were that they booked a weekend in the lakes just before the baby was found by the police,how were we or in uppers supposed to know what went off upstairs ? get a grip and apologise to the lady ...

Mod note: Please lets not sink to bickering on this thread. Its not what's needed.