• Bulldog
    • tiscali
    • Wannadoo
    • Uk online
    • AOl
    • plus net
    • Other (please post the name)

Originally posted by asgmedia

Im paying £9.99 for tv and broadband with Telewest!!

ALL GOOD!!

Ive tried the rest and they all let me down!! Cable is the way!

We can't get cable in Stannington.

And we can't get broadband any faster than 512k either :mad:

Damn you BT! :mad:

Who is the best Broadband Provider and what is the best deal thats out at the minute??

Could everyone please let me know..Thanks

I got a really bad migraine and im in too much pain to search for it rite now i only put thread up while i remembered.. lol

Guest sheffieldten
plus.net (local company) seem to be good for us. One of the cheapest there is, and their contracts start from just a month (Although they charge a bit if you cancel within 3 years I think it is). Static IP addresses are provided free too. Tell them that 'sheffieldten' reccomended you.

Originally posted by Mz_BaBe

I got a really bad migraine and im in too much pain to search for it rite now i only put thread up while i remembered.. lol

If you have such a bad migraine, why on earth are you looking at a computer monitor?:loopy:

Wouldn't it have been better to have waited until the headache (if it was a migraine, you wouldn't have been able to see the screen:loopy: ) had gone, and then you would have been able to do a search with a clear head :rant:

Originally posted by Ann_x

If you have such a bad migraine, why on earth are you looking at a computer monitor?:loopy:

Wouldn't it have been better to have waited until the headache (if it was a migraine, you wouldn't have been able to see the screen:loopy: ) had gone, and then you would have been able to do a search with a clear head :rant:

Um, you realise this place is addictive right? :rolleyes:

Maybe they couldn't stay away even though it's a bad idea to stare at a computer screen while suffering from a hurty noggin... :loopy::rant:

Do you see?

The number of times this happens, do you not think someone could just start a sticky thread, "The Ongoing Saga of the Best ISP" with a nice comprehensive poll or summat. It'd stop people pouncing on anyone new here who doesn't read the instructions/FAQ about searching (& face it, we're geeks, *duuh* who the hell reads the instructions? :loopy: ), & anyone thinking of asking might actually notice...

It'd also give everyone a good reason to get really nasty to anyone else who does ask :hihi: ...

hmm, need more violent smilies...

Mod Note: Threads Merged. Please search before posting a new thread. If you do spot a thread that needs merging we'd appreciate it if you could just click 'Report this Post' rather than going off topic on a whole new discussion. Thanks.

I know they've got a really bad rep but Bulldog have improved no end since I joined up in the summer.

Unlike a few months ago I now have a very consisted line connection and hardly ever experience drop outs (when I do the line connects again straight away). They also refunded me £75 for all the ****-ups and increased my speed from 4meg to 6.5meg.

Thier customer service/ technical derpartment have also vastly improved.

On top of this they've got McAfee secruity suite you can download and their own music download store as well as an online Tv channel.

P

Best; without question Zen, and NDO a close second.

Worst is without question Broadsurf. Avoid like the plague (even worse that BT Openworld!).

Originally posted by punk

Best; without question Zen, and NDO a close second.

Openworld!).

How do you know?