• Bt
    • Bulldog
    • tiscali
    • Wannadoo
    • Uk online
    • AOl
    • plus net
    • Other (please post the name)

Get in touch with BT and ask for your your MAC key (you'll need this to move to another ISP), they will ask you why you are moving and if you state price they will negotiate a lower price with you.

I'm on NTl £17.99 for unlimited 1 meg

This has been done loads of times and I wonder if you had thought to use the search button. Try demon. they offer a reasonable package

I did do a search Wendy and you're right, there are loads of threads, but deals in this market change so quickly I thought it more sensible to post again.

I'm on Force9 and am happy with my connection which costs £14.49/month (£14.99+£1 for domain - £1.50 referrals) for a 2MB connection with no download cap. The only problem lately is that P2P has been restricted during peak times, but I can live with that as I can live my computer on over night and get it to switch itself off when it's finished downloading.

Yep NTL with unlimited anytime anywhere Phone calls 24.99, no probs at all with the service. Basic service is about £15

aol.is good iflike me you use the connection but do not actually use the software to connect been with them four years never had a problem once never get disconnected and i get up to 8meg with a free wireless modem router which i gave away.

At minute im with plusnet paying about £43 per month for 2 meg at contention rate of 1 in 20 ,unlimited download per month,i dont have any quirm with the speed and reliability but to download to the next lower deal they want £44 .

What ISP are you all with and what do you pay per month for what you have .

codeman

I am on demon.co uk...The Home Office Package, 2Mb speed and unlimited downloads @£ 25.95/month. They offer a similar package for Home Use at £ 19.95/ month. I shall transfer to that one when my current contract runs out.

I'm sorry.

But

NOT AGAIN!!!!

ARRRRGH!!!!!

Look for other posts with a search.

Just don't go AOL.

GR

p.s.

sorry I'm with Plusnet too.

It's been great for me, in fact exelent.

But if I was in a cable area, I would try Telewest/Blueyonder.

Don't know if they would be better than Plusnet though ?!

GR gets ready to put his helmet on............

Mod Note: Threads merged. Please remember to search before posting a new thread.

Nildram has been mentioned in a positive light a couple of times. Anyone else on Nildram? I'm considering migrating from Force9/plusnet due to connection problems, and Nildram offer a very similar package.