• Bt
    • Bulldog
    • tiscali
    • Wannadoo
    • Uk online
    • AOl
    • plus net
    • Other (please post the name)

Bulldog is uncapped, nightmare to set up but very good once it's up and running.

Demon also do uncapped; havent had any problems worth noting apart from the delay in setting up and then charging my account without providing a service which they resolved promptly after I had identified the problem

Forgot to say, Bulldog say that in two months ADSL2 will be up and running and rekon that anyone live within 2km of thier exchange will be able to get upto 24meg connection speed...which is nice.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Cable - Telewest

ADSL - Freedom2Surf

I agree with F2S.

:)

pipex is completely unrestricted BUT!!! theyve just sent me a letter telling me to moderate my downloading at peak times, after 4 months of being with em :(

Originally posted by melthebell

pipex is completely unrestricted BUT!!! theyve just sent me a letter telling me to moderate my downloading at peak times, after 4 months of being with em :(

Doesn't sound like "completely unrestricted" to me.

Originally posted by InvalidUser

Doesn't sound like "completely unrestricted" to me.

it was when i signed up, the only reason i signed up.

mind u two other people i know who are downloading 24 hours a day virtually, AND have servers, the lot aint had a letter off em *shrugs* strange

Originally posted by melthebell

Exactly the same with me with Wanadoo.

I havent done anything different from what I normally have done for the past 12 months with them and now I keep getting letters saying I am using over my bandwith- they havent charged me though.. which is very unusual I might add.

I reckon its a ploy to get everyone onto a higher usage tariff- I know they keep telling me to go on Heavy usage @ £27.99 a month- to which I tell them to pish off politely!

Originally posted by trentboy2

Forgot to say, Bulldog say that in two months ADSL2 will be up and running and rekon that anyone live within 2km of thier exchange will be able to get upto 24meg connection speed...which is nice.

:thumbsup:

sounds yummy, hope thats true as I live really close to my exchange here in Manchester and my bulldog line should be up and running finally next week *fingers crossed*... but I hope ADSL2 will improve upload speeds as well?

8mb download and 256kb upload... bit stupid... but 24mb down and 256kb up would be just completely nuts!

search for the bulldog post with lots of criticism before signing up tho