Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

All the best danny, i really hope justice is done, just thought i would let you know wot a great job your doing and all the best of luck.

Matt

well done danny with your website , your such a brave person and one day all your hard work will pay off , and the low life who has done this will be lock up forever,

your mum would be so proud off you.... good luck

thought id just update this since i haven't in months, nothing new as come to light nor does it seem like any will in the near future... Thank you all for your support on this thread and on my website over the last 3 years its been great to talk to everyone and all the lovely messages of support... thank you...

You was taken away from us 14 years ago last wednesday and not a day goes by that i dont think of you... but now your in heaven you are looking down on all of us, keeping us safe and guiding us through life ♥ we will awalys miss you and never forget you Mum... I Love You xxx... take care of Nannan and send her my love xxx ....

Hi Danny

Sometimes things happen when you least expect them to. Never give up hope.

Good luck my friend, never give up hope!!!

Hopefully a snippet of evidence will turn up, it might be advances in DNA technology which nails whoever did it or it might be a wrong word said in the pub, but whoever the beast is has to live with the demons of their actions and hopefully their consience will be pricked one day (or the consience of someone who knows) and your family will be able to have closure.

A very sad state for a young lad like yourself and i hope you continue to live your life as a level headed young man who any mum would be proud to call their son.

Hi Daniel,

We are so sorry to hear all your campaigning hasn't led to any new evidence.

We would like to do a story about your campaign for Postcode Gazette, a Sheffield news website and mobile phone app. Hopefully this will help publicise your mum's case and may reach some people who haven't heard of it before.

Please could you email us at sheffield@postcodegazette.com

Many thanks

http://www.postcodegazette.com

Though id come take alook through this thread as its been awhile since i last viewed it and all the support from the fellow sheffield forumers over the years has been great thank you :)

I have moved my blog to :

http://whokilledmymum-com.blogspot.co.uk/

It has my most recent post on it from tonight, its the first post since the last annverisary but in less than 24 hours it will be my mums 16th anniversary of her death, I haven't approached any media this year, i just dont feel up it yet, My thoughts on my blog will explain this more but i haven't given up i just can't bring myself to go through it all again

Hi Danny

Sometimes things happen when you least expect them to. Never give up hope.

Thank you Darth Vader i wont give up :)

NEVER give up.

I wont :)

Good luck my friend, never give up hope!!!

Hopefully a snippet of evidence will turn up, it might be advances in DNA technology which nails whoever did it or it might be a wrong word said in the pub, but whoever the beast is has to live with the demons of their actions and hopefully their consience will be pricked one day (or the consience of someone who knows) and your family will be able to have closure.

A very sad state for a young lad like yourself and i hope you continue to live your life as a level headed young man who any mum would be proud to call their son.

Thank you stockers i wont give up :)

Hi Daniel,

We are so sorry to hear all your campaigning hasn't led to any new evidence.

We would like to do a story about your campaign for Postcode Gazette, a Sheffield news website and mobile phone app. Hopefully this will help publicise your mum's case and may reach some people who haven't heard of it before.

Please could you email us at sheffield@postcodegazette.com

Many thanks

http://www.postcodegazette.com

I did email back in 2011 but didnt get a responce. Danny

Sorry for the late reply everyone :)

My heart always leaps when this is updated...one day it will be the update that we are all waiting for, keep trying Danny...thinking of you x

My heart always leaps when this is updated...one day it will be the update that we are all waiting for, keep trying Danny...thinking of you x

Mine does too, and I cant believe its been 16 years, still remember the day when I heard, Id known Patty since nursery & couldn't believe it as Id only seen her a few days before, she used to spend a lot of time around the maisonettes where I lived.

Good luck Danny, I still hope and pray that one day I will see the headlines that they have caught this fiend, after all he is still out there, possibly still in the area!!!!