Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

What a wonderful young man you are!! Your Mum would have been very proud of you, in fact I am sure she KNOWS what a spendid young man you have grown up to be. I can't help you I'm afraid, but I do wish you the very best of luck to find the savage brute who did this dreadful crime.

What a wonderful young man you are!! Your Mum would have been very proud of you, in fact I am sure she KNOWS what a spendid young man you have grown up to be. I can't help you I'm afraid, but I do wish you the very best of luck to find the savage brute who did this dreadful crime.

Thank you so much hetty.

Also

i have just this second created a facebook group to widen my campaign,

I wont just leave things to go back quite, justice needs to be served.

If you would like to join the group please go here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=153227600672 ,

Please help show your support by inviting as many friends to join as possible it will really help.

Thank you.

Danny

I've joined the group now and have sent invites to everyone in my friends list.

It's good that you're not being deterred. Don't give up. Answers will come, be it sooner or later.

I've joined the group now and have sent invites to everyone in my friends list.

It's good that you're not being deterred. Don't give up. Answers will come, be it sooner or later.

Thats great thank you, means a great deal to me thanks :)

Your Story brought tears to my eyes. What an incredible young man you are. I wish you all the best in your campaign, and hope that the killer(s) are brought to justice. I have joined your facebook group and invited all my friends to join.

I've joined the group too :-)

Thank you :)

Your Story brought tears to my eyes. What an incredible young man you are. I wish you all the best in your campaign, and hope that the killer(s) are brought to justice. I have joined your facebook group and invited all my friends to join.

Thank you tiptop :)

I have also joined and invited friends to join I feel sorry that this is taking so long but feel sure that you will eventually get the result you want. Your Mum would have been so proud of you stay strong because I feel that you are getting closer somebody out there must be getting worried.

im so sorry about your mum and hope the person gets found quick and locked up

I have also joined and invited friends to join I feel sorry that this is taking so long but feel sure that you will eventually get the result you want. Your Mum would have been so proud of you stay strong because I feel that you are getting closer

Thank you SILLY,

somebody out there must be getting worried.
Thats what i'm hoping for.

im so sorry about your mum and hope the person gets found quick and locked up

Rip your mam

its terrible this person hasnt been caught after all this time , although you see the police still catching ppl from the seventies etc so theres hope pal

i've read about your plight so many times and every time it brings a tear to my eye. Your mum would be so proud of you, your such a strong willed passionate young man and i hope you manage to see these despicable people locked away for the rest of their miserable lives.

i will join the group and pass this on to as many people as i can think of. most of my family are born and bread from around the area where this happened and still live not far away now i'm sure they'll be interesed in your story.