Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

Good luck Danny. I know it will be a terrible and exhausting burden to carry, but understand your reasons for doing so.

Appeal should be on calendar tonight,

Its already on the calendar website.

I will also be on bbc radio sheffield tomorrow.

Just trying to keep it out there while the media is interested

Good luck Danny. I know it will be a terrible and exhausting burden to carry, but understand your reasons for doing so.

thank you tigger :)

Still hoping and praying that you and your mum get the justice you deserve, Danny, love.

It's about time the police got the culprit. Someone has to know something. Someone must be shielding the murderer(s).

Don't give up the search for the killers, and don't give up hope. It took 30 years to find the real killer of little Lesley Molseed, but they got him, in the end.

Danny I really admire your strength in your quest for justice and like everyone else I hope you eventually get the justice that your you, your mother and all of your family and friends deserve. All of your determination deserves a result buddy and I hope and pray that sooner rather than later, you get it.

Still going strong doing what I can when I can trying to work around the police investigation and complaints ect but ive put together a new video on my facebook page if you have the time please check it out and share my latest video if you have facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/whokilledmymum/videos/

Still hoping and praying that you and your mum get the justice you deserve, Danny, love.

It's about time the police got the culprit. Someone has to know something. Someone must be shielding the murderer(s).

Don't give up the search for the killers, and don't give up hope. It took 30 years to find the real killer of little Lesley Molseed, but they got him, in the end.

Thank you PT I won't give up aslong as im here, I hope for justice one day :) x

Danny I really admire your strength in your quest for justice and like everyone else I hope you eventually get the justice that your you, your mother and all of your family and friends deserve. All of your determination deserves a result buddy and I hope and pray that sooner rather than later, you get it.

Thank you peak its support like I've been shown by many like youself that keep me going :D knowing there is still good in this world :)

Hi Danny, I don't really have time to look through everything, but I wondered if the police had revisited the evidence to take DNA examples? There has been a case in the Netherlands several years back that was solved after 34 years due to a cold case squad doing this.

Don't give up hope, but don't forget to live.

4th to 10th August 1997 did anyone see Patricia Grainger outside the Huntsman with a boyfriend or anywhere on Parson Cross any information look at http://www.whokilledmymum.com website and see the police. Patricia Grainger Cousin Ian.

It's time they solved this can remember all the tape and bobbies down hartleybrook one morning think it was Sunday we were out with lurchers after rabbits

---------- Post added 25-08-2015 at 16:16 ----------

mags and jim you must be daughter took up with one of lads out of tap room was he called inch? by the way Eric Strutt died last year ...

4th to 10th August 1997 did anyone see Patricia Grainger outside the Huntsman with a boyfriend or anywhere on Parson Cross any information look at http://www.whokilledmymum.com website and see the police. Patricia Grainger Cousin Ian.

Hi Ian I received your letter in regards to this thread, I am a user of Sheffield forum and have already visited this thread myself, but thank you for posting a comment as the huntsman it is still an area of inquiry but it hasn't been asked about before but this is also an old thread so I'm sorry for reviving an old thread but on the chance someone could be reading that does know anything please get Intouch with myself via the website, forum or facebook or the police on 101

An extensive operation at the weekend to quiz motorists and regulars out the Huntsman Pub on Barnsley Road failed to uncover any new witnesses.

Pat had told friends she used to meet a boyfriend outside the pub but police found no one nearby who remembered her.

This information is from an old article and I haven't yet been able to verify with the police where this information comes from or whether it is reliable.

I do already have a thread posted on the forum ian you can find it here.

Just an update to the thread

I have a new poster for the campaign which I have posted on the facebook group, please like and share and your free to print if you have a place of work ect where you have rights to display it. thank you

The poster link

New campaign video

Link

Hi Danny, I don't really have time to look through everything, but I wondered if the police had revisited the evidence to take DNA examples? There has been a case in the Netherlands several years back that was solved after 34 years due to a cold case squad doing this.

Don't give up hope, but don't forget to live.

Sorry tziljstra ive only just seen your reply not been on the forum for a while and was just brought back by a different thread.

The police have done some forensic testing in 2008 this did lead to some DNA being recovered partial profiles, these are enough to eliminate someone, but not enough to search the national database,

Unfortunately recently it came to light the police have lost/disposed of a lot of my mum's clothing and belongings that hadn't even been tested for forensics or requested whether id like them back or not.

It's such a long fight you've all had Danny, and I, like everyone else hope that one day you get some peace when someone is caught.

I've shared this latest one too, but I don't have many people on FB. Keep fighting.

It's such a long fight you've all had Danny, and I, like everyone else hope that one day you get some peace when someone is caught.

I've shared this latest one too, but I don't have many people on FB. Keep fighting.

Thank you ash, and thank you for sharing, all shares help my post get seen more and increase our chances of someone seeing it that does know so thank you :D

Hi ian i think your post have been merged with this thread, thank you for posting comments but i think you maybe best posting in here if you have something to post. As in my previous post above thats also been merged thank you for posting a comment as the huntsman it is still an area of inquiry but it hasn't been asked about before during the campaign.

4th to 10th August 1997 did anyone set Patricia Grainger around this area with a boyfriend who is he called for any information please look at http://www.whokilledmymum.com website and see the police thank you Patricia Grainger cousin Ian.