Whats your biggest gambling win?

Im interested to know if any1 actually wins anything decent out of the flutters they have, i play just about everything there is to win money on and haven't really won anything big (yet).

i regurlaly get 80/1 shots in on the footy but don't have the cash to gamble big, its small stakes for big wins for me, saying that im happy to be like that its a bonus winning 82.50 on the 49s for a 25p stake lol.

ps its nice to be back :):):)

I had a 66/1 winner at Cheltenham with Mr McGoldrick, but I backed it on Betfair where the odds were 269/1. Won £538 for a £2 stake. Then later that day backed Silver Jaro at 80/1 and that won too! :D:D:D

Biggest footie win was laying Hammarby at 1.01 when they were 4-1 up against Syrianska, who promptly went on to equalise :). Sadly again I only had £2 on it! (£200 win)

I would offer tips if i could but sadly it is all down to dumb luck.

Welcome back!

Not a gambling win as such, but I did win £2,000 on a St. Lukes lottery ticket a few years ago.

Not a gambling win as such, but I did win £2,000 on a St. Lukes lottery ticket a few years ago.

My wife plays that all the time, she's forever pulling that fella up in town, you know the one with the long curly brown hair lol, not even won a fiver on that mind :(

£500 Premium Bond win

I think my biggest 'win' was on a trip to Las Vegas...where I was playing Blackjack and only lost 100 dollars! Closest I've gotten to a win. haha I don't think I should Gamble not much luck. :(

£15 on a Scratch card about 18 months back.

I won a doily in a raffle recently.

I won £30 on a scratch card once. I always buy 2 a week and last week I won £2 on 1 and £10 on the other.

I just won 34 quid on that new bingo night live game on ITV...

I had John Terry to score first and England to win 2-0 against the usa at 80s, the only downer was i only put 50p on it lol

I just won 34 quid on that new bingo night live game on ITV...

Yeah but if you've been ringing that up, your phone bill will be more than £34, you do know they charge a minimum of a quid and half a minute right?