...Nursing Bra...

Im looking for some good nursing bras to buy. Last time i spent £40 on them and they were cack... I bought mine from mothercare. Cause i went big they were a big size, but they did nothing but rub my under arms all the time, gave me no support and just made me look saggy all the time.. So just wondering weather anyone could tell me were to get some nice ones in a big size that weren't to expensive..

I've bought crop tops from primark, they are a lot more comfortable

i got the sports bras from asda, they were about £4 each. not sexy but flipping comfy when you're lugging rock hard boulders around lol

i got the sports bras from asda, they were about £4 each. not sexy but flipping comfy when you're lugging rock hard boulders around lol

I went into Asda and asked if the sell nursing bras. The snotty cow said

"no!! dont you think you should be going to M&S or Mothercare for those"..

Im looking for the ones with the clips that you undo the cups, they are miles easyer that poping all the boob out lol..

You can't even buy them beyond relatively small sizes. Biggest cup size M&S did was a G. Or you get the bigger cup but with a small back. :mad:

Hiya

My friend recomended a bra shop to me as they do bigger sizes and I went last week. Its called Perfect Fit and its opposite KFC on woodseats. I got a lovely pink and silver nursing bra from there which was £28 in a size F and a couple of normal but very supportive bras in a size D (just goes to show you all brands come up different in sizes) the ladies there were really helpful and measured me and fitted them properly for me. I usually go to M&S for bras but find they dont last very long so will be going to them in future

I went into Asda and asked if the sell nursing bras. The snotty cow said

"no!! dont you think you should be going to M&S or Mothercare for those"..

Im looking for the ones with the clips that you undo the cups, they are miles easyer that poping all the boob out lol..

lol I've spent 17 months popping all the boob out - I'm such an exhibitionist! Asda used to sell nursing bras, but scrapped them along with the whole maternity range. its such a shame, I got everything for my 2nd preg from there!

I ideally needed an H cup but I squeezed into M&S G cups for a while. They were the only ones I felt even slightly supported in. I managed to get an H cup from the lingerie shop in Woodseats mentioned above but it made me look so saggy that I never even wore it. In the end I reverted back to wearing underwired bras, which I did all the way through my pregnancy. I never had any problems with them. I bought ones with removable straps so that I could unclip it that way. It's a bit more fiddly than the nursing clips but same principle.

there's a bra company called Bravissimo and they go right up to J cup in all types of bra. You can buy online or they have shops (just not one in sheffield :mad:) I got all mine from there and they were fab!