:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

2 bananas,

choccy biscuit,

salad,

chicken,

weight watchers choc brownie,

pom pom bears

another choccy biscuit, 4 cups of tea, thats it I think...:huh:

So far I am shocked by how little the forum women eat! Or are all the people who do eat more than one meal a day too scared to post?

Savannah, your diet sounds like an idyllic text book diet, i can't wait for you to post "giant size family aero!" :hihi:

p.s. laid off the red bull and drank Tonic water instead. Still no alcohol, I am obviously a drinking saint.

I'm going through a weird 'no eating during the day' thing at the moment and just having a big meal in the evening.

So to add to my horrible list earlier, I have chicken kiev, salad and - bizarrely - hash browns from last night.

Completely agree with comments re: Savannah's diet - I want! (Or possibly evildrneil's, that sounded good too).

If I'd come across this thread on a different week you'd have all been treated to confessions of eating a whole cake in one go, or similar :)

But for the record: no weight loss attempts here, just an inability to prioritse my diet above apparently more pressing matters like making another cup of coffee. :hihi:

Lets start mine;

Today i actually managed breakfast, i had a Muffin with ham and cheese in, but now i feel a bit ill. Had a glass of lemonade as well because felt a bit woozy and got told its because my sugar levels were low. Soo Hot during the night drank 3 pints of water!

Yesterday:

breakfast - banana

lunch - 5 ryvita and pate

dinner - mixture of chinese ready meals - spring rolls, noodles, blackbean, char sui, s&s balls

snacks - apple, 2 ricecakes

drinks - 1 grolsch, 4 pints of water

quite calorific!

So far I've only had breakfast which consisted of:

Mug of tea

2 slices of toast

A banana

A french stick with prawn mayo.:cool:

Yesterday

Breakfast - 2 slices grilled bacon, poached egg, broiled mushrooms and canned tomato

Lunch - mushroom, ham and tomato ommlette with salad

evening meal - oven baked potato wedges, home made gluten free burger, gluten free bread roll

snacks - half pack of pringles

Yesterday:

Glass of Orange Juice

No lunch

Dinner Fish fingers, chips and a slice of bread (starving after golf so shared Babyslicks' tea)

Some days I eat well. Honest.

4 beers and a glass of cider.

Breakfast 7:28: Crunchy nut cornflakes ice cold milk, 1 slice of toast and honey, half a ruby red grapefruit, pineapple juice and a pear.

Snack 11:10: Raisins and half a raw carrot... water to drink.

Lunch 12:45: Banana and stem ginger salad sandwich on seeded granary bread and an apple. Water to drink.

Afternoon snack 15:05: Slice of malt loaf with butter and topped with flaked almonds. Water to drink.

Dinner will be ready soon!

Dinner 18:30 (approx): Baked cod with a parmesan and herb crust, new potatoes, broccoli and carrots. Fresh fruit salad covered in natural yoghurt. One small glass of white wine to drink.

Again, plenty of water in between meals and snacks. :)

Breakfast 7:28: Crunchy nut cornflakes ice cold milk, 1 slice of toast and honey, half a ruby red grapefruit, pineapple juice and a pear.

Snack 11:10: Raisins and half a raw carrot... water to drink.

Lunch 12:45: Banana and stem ginger salad sandwich on seeded granary bread and an apple. Water to drink.

Afternoon snack 15:05: Slice of malt loaf with butter and topped with flaked almonds. Water to drink.

Dinner will be ready soon!

Dinner 18:30 (approx): Baked cod with a parmesan and herb crust, new potatoes, broccoli and carrots. Fresh fruit salad covered in natural yoghurt. One small glass of white wine to drink.

Again, plenty of water in between meals and snacks. :)

you in the army or something? :hihi:

breakfast - prawn salad sarnie cheese and onion snakajacks and a bag of skittles.

dinner - grilled chicken with sweetcorn and mixed salad with a dolop of mayo

snack - a few toffee finger things

you in the army or something? :hihi:

Army? :confused: :confused: