Everything you have eaten today

Last night. 2 glasses of ginger beer at Acoustic Angles gig. Late nightcap of Dewars 12 year old Scotch.

Tuesday.

Breakfast. Waffles with golden syrup and spray cream. Coffee. Fresh orange juice.

Lunch. Prosciutto ham with salad. White wine spritzer. Coffee.

Afternoon cup of tea.

This evening I am serving Chinese sesame toast, spring rolls, seaweed and prawn parcels with chilli sauce. Crispy duck pancakes with cucumber and spring onions. Kiwi fruit and mango tart. Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio.

Toast with chocolate spread

Tea with three sugars

Toast made with bread stolen from flatmates with fish fingers and ketchup

Three Wagon Wheels, or maybe four......I'm not sure.

Tea with three sugars

I have been a bit unwell and have just got my proper appetite back so am back to my usual healthy diet :cool: I think I might eat the rest of the Wagon Wheels for dinner later on.

I am pretty impressed with meals people seem to eat... seem quite balanced and nutritious not to mention delicious. I forgot my lunch at hometoday so all I' ve eaten up to now is a bowl of bran flakes with a half a hand ful of raisans this morning and One cup of Rooibos tea and a litre of water. Dinner will be baked fish and veggies:)

Just a question..how many have you have made your meals from scartch? or is it store bought?

http://www.postalgold.info

Edited by brokengold

I am pretty impressed with meals people seem to eat... seem quite balanced and nutritious not to mention delicious. I forgot my lunch at hometoday so all I' ve eaten up to now is a bowl of bran flakes with a half a hand ful of raisans this morning and One cup of Rooibos tea and a litre of water. Dinner will be baked fish and veggies:)

Just a question..how many have you have made your meals from scartch? or is it store bought?

OK

The ginger beer was bought in the club..The whisky from a wine merchant.

today..

breakfast. The waffles were bought as was the syrup and cream. The coffee was bought ready ground but I perked it. I squeezed the oranges but didn't grow them.

Lunch. The Prosciutto ham with salad, white wine spritzer and coffee were all bought in a cafe/bar.

This evening. Everything was bought ready made at Sainsburys or Tesco. I will be slicing the onions and cucumber as well as warming the duck. The kiwi fruit and mango tart was made by me. My OH will be pulling the cork on the wine.( no he won't its a screw top) and some Australians trod the grapes for me.

I think I work too hard. I think I need a glass of wine. :)

Edited by foxy lady

Mushy peas :(

Its OK. The prevailing wind is from the South West, although you might try posting a warning on the Rotherham forum.

Mushy peas :(

hmm mushy peas..this can be quite delicious! I guess if its too mushy it may as well be a soup..which is super delicious with some cumin onion and chilli or for a extra taste sensation just a spoon of cream hmm I'm hungry now :love: Just heat a tablespoon of olive oil.Add a chopped onion fry until the unions look gold. Post gold you will then add cumin seeds then chopped chilli then addin in peas simmer for 10 minutes then enjoy.Similarly Peas also make a great spread for sandwiches.Goes great with spicy sausages.

Edited by brokengold

Cup of tea

Bowl of apricot wheats and milk

Mexicana cheese sandwich with crusty bread-yum

12 Jaffa cakes

2 cups of tea

Every day I think I am going to improve my diet, everyday I fail miserably....:|

Wednesday

Breakfast. Kippers. Glass of fresh orange juice. Coffee.

Lunch. Cold beef salad. Slimline tonic. Coffee.

This evening I am cooking Tandoori Pork with apple, mango and avocado salad. The remains of last night's mango and kiwi fruit tart. No alcohol as we are going out later.

Yesterday afternoon:

Three Wagon Wheels

Tea

Flake

Crisps

Fish finger sandwich

Slice of pizza. I love my flatmate :love:

Raspberry yoghurt.

Today:

Porridge

Tea

Banana sandwich

Two Wagon Wheels (I love Castle Market - you can get nine for 60p)

Tea

I really fancy more pizza and trying some beer at the new station pub this evening. In reality I will probably eat another banana sandwich. Happy days :|.

Y

Slice of pizza. I love my flatmate :love:

I really fancy more pizza and trying some beer at the new station pub this evening. In reality I will probably eat another banana sandwich. Happy days :|.

What strange toppings they have on pizza these days..;)

The Sheffield Tap (station pub) is very nice and serves wonderful beer. Just be aware that they also know how to charge for it. When I went last week it was £3 pint for the hand pulled Jaipur.

Breakfast......one fried egg on toast.

Lunch.......Tin of Heinz tom soup with slice of bread.

Snacked on Henry Goodes soft eating liquirice....her indoors buys it cos it aint got many weightwatcher points!

ERM....I had a packet of crisps too!