I am Looking for my mum

yes i have just read them, and are very helpful thanks, however i would like to get in touch with her most recent husband as im sure he will know her whereabouts. i suppose i need his number somehow. I have tried 192 website and it has no address for Lindsey Price or any number. i am grateful for any more information, thanks

Hi Clare... yea I know that unfortunately all the ones on 192 (who I believe are people you need to talk to) are either ex directory or not on the phone... but as I said you can buy credits on 192 and select the ones who's info you want to gather.... at least that way you would get their addresses and could write... or visit depending on how brave you are !!

Or you could try another post, there are 4 or 5 names you could float here on the Forum ... perhaps another member will know one of them... possibly worth a try?

i stll have not had anylook, i have paid too much money already to find her, and still have no DEFINATE ADDRESS. please, ifyou can tell me any more. i don't want tolive the rest ofmy life not knowing her at all. its looking that way. i'm loosing hope, slowly but surely.

Clare i was adopted but My nateral mum never wanted me to be adopted, she is lovely person although her life has never been simple to give away a child or to leave a child is a heart breaking emotional part of her life. She will have never forgotten you but may believe it is best to have not been in your life at that time. I have learnt over many years how its effected her and our relationship now. You can never have the missing years back just the future ones.

I would say if they offer you counciling take it , as meeting your mum(a stranger) can envoke alot of highly charged emotions that you don't know how to deal with.

Donot pay out money you can get social services to use trace line or salvation army will help you. Good Luck

i stll have not had anylook, i have paid too much money already to find her, and still have no DEFINATE ADDRESS. please, ifyou can tell me any more. i don't want tolive the rest ofmy life not knowing her at all. its looking that way. i'm loosing hope, slowly but surely.

I'm afraid it's not going to happen overnight, clare.

It will take a bit of time, and you are going to have to be prepared to wait a bit, here and there, till the necessary pieces of information come in, and fit together.

Best of luck, anyway. Hope it goes well.

high, i spoke to Ross Bray not lond ago, but he has had no contact with my mother for 12years

hi, i got an address off 192.com, but Stephen does not live at the address anymore. i really need some more help, as i have done all i can.

Hi Guys,

as you can tell from Clare's posts she is really trying hard to locate her Mum. I have been trying to help but we cant seem to get past the point we are at. So have decided to post what I have found out to see if leads Clare anywhere.

Clare's mum was born Linsey Palmer in 1966

She married Christopher M Weathers in 1984

She then went on to Marry Clare's dad Carl Hooley in 1989

She then married Ross J Bray (aka Ross J Spooner) in 1995 (Clare has been in contact with Ross but it didn't help)

Using the name Spooner she then married Simon C Pendrill in 1997

following which she married Stephen Price in 2000......

Do any of these names mean anthing to anyone.... can we help Clare somemore??

Thankyou for that. i really appreciate it. I have an address, 283 derby road in sheffield, for lindsey Price, but i am not sure it is hers.

Go for it Clare ... Knock on the door and see if she is there !!!!

Thankyou for that. i really appreciate it. I have an address, 283 derby road in sheffield, for lindsey Price, but i am not sure it is hers.

Clare did you mention your mums Christian name or have I missed it somewhere.

Derby Road is in Heeley area you would be best calling to find out. At least you can eliminate or move on to the next stage depending on the outcome.

Hi Clare,

I have just stumbled across this st. I am wondering, did you have any luck

Thats not on clare the forum put a lot of work in for you you may need help again one day