Did Anyone Go To Carbrook C/e 58-1964?

Hi Fred Green I remember you got some pics of you my name was Ann Martin my dad Alf (and my grandma before him) owned a shop facing where you lived on Bright Street.

hi, Ann, I certainly do remember you . Hope you are alright. Do you still live round the same area? Would be nice to hear a bit more about your life. I bet i,ve changed a bit from the photo,s that you have! It,s been a lovely surprise to hear from you . Have you heard from anyone else from the past? Hope to keep in touch Fred.

I live at Brinsworth married 44 years one daughter one son and five lovely grandaughters aged 5 to 19 yearss old.. Still see Denise Colledge we are still very good friends. How about you Fred.

Where have all those years gone I loved Carbrook and all the people who do you still see.

i miss the old place too i think we always will,i,v been married 40 odd years with 2 girls 1 boy 4 grandsons 2granddaughters i live in wellingborough northants,imoved to spain for afew years but the wife missed the kids so we came back with nowt but a bloody good tan,but things are good, you sound like you have a nice life too.when you see Denise give her my love .i have not seen anyone from carbrook since i left 40 year ago

How did you get to live in Northants, from Carbrook. Lucky you living in Spain. Did you know Norman Goodrum he died a couple of years ago he was in the class above us. Ian Ramsden is Denise"s postman I will remember you to her. I have some old photos of Carbrook if you send me your email address I will send them to you one is of my dad old shop.

my wife is from is from northants, so sorry to hear about Norman i did remember him, it would be nice to know if Ian remembers me .i would loveto see photos of carbrook,my email address is suegreen@hotmail.co.uk. this is so nice to chat to you.

Sorry it his his brother Neil who is the postman he was in our year I will send photos tomorrow. goodnight.

hi Ann have not spoke for a bit too many late nights at work ,i hope you are well ? hope to hear from you soon all the best Fred.

are you still working Fred we have retired a few years ago.