Did Anyone Go To Carbrook C/e 58-1964?

hi Ann yep still working i,m not 65 till Jan 2013.but possiby keep going .nice pics of the church hope you are keeping well .love fred.

hi there everybody,im a younger generation who went to carbrook school im 51,it made a good impression on me,i loved carbrook/attercliffe area best days of my life.:)

Hi teenyweeny whereabouts did you live was it carbrook ?

My mum and Dad and uncle both went there Mum - Sandra Robertson, Dad -Frank Schofield and Uncle George Schofield

Hi teenyweeny whereabouts did you live was it carbrook ?

i lived on carltonville road,just around the corner from carbrook school.:)

HI, Teenyweeny it seems you have the wrong school Carbrook C/e was at the bottom of carbrook street, not on atterclife rd that was the old board school are now what is left of it the players cafe.

My mum and Dad and uncle both went there Mum - Sandra Robertson, Dad -Frank Schofield and Uncle George Schofield
hello iseh ive tried to send you a message but im not very good on this yet i was big pals of your mum n dad ngeorge in fact sandra n i lived on the same street n share the same birthday 21st june 1950 hope they r well please give them all my regards we had some great times happy days would be thrilled to hear of them xx

i lived on carltonville road,just around the corner from carbrook school.:)

hi teenyweeny

just catching up on the threads on forum lived on carltonville rd 1939/64 left carbrook county 1950 then to coleridge rd till 1954 might have known your family

On 05/06/2008 at 20:28, cleegirl said:
johnrothwell said:
I remember old man cornflakes, (mr cornthwaite,the headmaster). There was miss storey,miss robinson and i think it was mrs spears (head dinner lady). anyone out there remember anybody else?:huh:

i remember mr kelly miss sanderson who would nt miss haydock miss wang miss egerton i know there are more also yes i remember mrs spears used to help her at lunch time regards j....

I went to school with ivor rothwell