Did Anyone Go To Carbrook C/e 58-1964?

I remember old man cornflakes, (mr cornthwaite,the headmaster). There was miss storey,miss robinson and i think it was mrs spears (head dinner lady). anyone out there remember anybody else?:huh:

hi john welcome to the forum

if you hit the search button over there on the left <<<<< , and input "carbrook Church of england school it'll bring up all manner of info and threads (s) about Carbrook and Carbrook C of E school!

Hi to you plain talker and thanks. Im not used to computers,but im learning. Thanks again.

hi, my real name is michael cooke but everybody used to call me deutsch. I left carbrook in 1962

hi deutsch, you would probably have known my aunt. Norma Lincoln

Johnrothwell Sorry but the name doesn't ring a bell

I remember old man cornflakes, (mr cornthwaite,the headmaster). There was miss storey,miss robinson and i think it was mrs spears (head dinner lady). anyone out there remember anybody else?:huh:
i remember mr kelly miss sanderson who would nt miss haydock miss wang miss egerton i know there are more also yes i remember mrs spears used to help her at lunch time regards j....

My wife was there until 1960 in miss sandersons class (doreen womack )

are yoiu relation to mr rothwell who ran a shop on carbrook street then attercliffe

are yoiu relation to mr rothwell who ran a shop on carbrook street then attercliffe

Yes he was my grandfather. Sorry it has taken 12mths to answer but i've had a heart bypass and a leg amputated since then lol. I lived next door to the shop on carbrook st with my parents, who now live in darnall. I myself moved to leicester 30yrs ago.

Edited by FredMurray

hi all carbrook school mates iwas in miss sanderson,s class left 1963,hope someone remembers me my name is FredGreen.