Rocket Cheese photography

Hi Everyone!!

I was thinking about have Rocket Cheese Photography to take our wedding pictures. She charges 100 by the hour and we would not get a wedding album but would get a full cd of all photo's to enable us to do as we please with them

Has anyone ever heard of this company-she is based in leeds and is the package that she offers any good? we are on a budget and cant afford the prices that most companies want

If you could reccommend others please do so

Thanks for your help

Maybe you would stand a better chance asking in the wedding forum, more chance of someone having used them before.

I don't see anything outstanding on the "Rocket Cheese Photography" website, doesn't give me a feeling of "wow I love those images, they are so special".

At the end of the day you want printed images and an album, receiving a CD is like being given a set of negatives :(

I know you said you are on a budget, but this sounds just a bit too budget, infact it only sounds like a part finished job.

Never heard of Rocket Cheese but the pics on their website look pretty average - I think you could probably do better for the money. Have a look here - Jeanette is up there with the best and is an out and out romantic to boot! Don't be put off by the price list page - she's happy to tailor the package to your requirements and will do print-ready CD with no album for a similar sort of figure to the one you mentioned. If you like the pics on the website give her a ring.

Nothing really jumps out at me from that site there are alot of better companies in the area, they will also provide an album. A CD is ok, but nothing compares to having the physical album. Images on CD tend to get left there, and nothing ever gets done with them.

Some nice pics on your website Ark-Seven. :thumbsup:

Have a look here ab-photography.co.uk

You will get the album as well for £1000.00 from these guys.

Barry