Where to put my cats…

Hi everyone,

I need to place my 2 cats somewhere for the next 3 weeks as we are moving house. Putting them in a cattery is going to cost me a fortune, could you please advise me on any alternatives?

thanks,

Aga

A massive great pile of food and cover the kitchen floor with cat litter!

I'd take them for you for a few weeks but I'm moving house this week too! Tomorrow in fact.

Do you have any friends or relatives that would be happy to have them for a while?

thanks LitleMermaid, and good luck with the move!

Unfortunately I don't have any relatives in the UK and most of my friends live in rented accommodation where landlords do not allow pets...

Aga

Thanks! Good luck to you too, moving is a pain in the bum isn't it?

Maybe another forummer will be able to take them for you? There are a lot of people who have loads of experience fostering animals for a while, maybe someone will volunteer!

Do you need to put them in for the whole 3 weeks, can't you just put them in for a few days during the actual move itself (we are doing the same the end of June)?

the problem is, the cats are going to stay with my ex-partner, he's moving out of the old house and staying with a friend (no pets allowed) for the next 3 weeks before he can move into his new place. And unfortunately I cannot take them because my current landlord doesn't allow pets either...