The Unofficial Hate Big Brother thread.

So here we go then another 3 months of the worst kind of reality T.V that exists.

How many more blokes out there who would normally not be able to name any of the dizzy wannabe's but can do because there partner or wife has it on religously, even when there in bed and the screens grey.

Its about time TV started to cater for us men instead of women and put something decent on.

I don't wanna see one name of the talentless baffoons on this thread.

If I had a girlfriend that watched Big Brother, I'd probably find a new one.

What about the women who get forced to listen to jeremy clarkson!?

What about the women who get forced to listen to jeremy clarkson!?

I think that actually counts as abuse.

Yup, that time of year..... again. Already I have seen the adverts trying to entice me in, but I am strong and wont be viewing channel 4 throughout, with the exception of Peep Show.

Anyway, I hate it with a passion.

So here we go then another 3 months of the worst kind of reality T.V that exists.

To be honest the other 9 months is pretty crappy as well. Britains Got X-Factor Dancing On Ice Talent. The only talent on show is from the people who manage to get the general public to believe this crap is quality entertainment rather than dirt cheap exploitation/car crash TV.

My sister in Law is saddo of the century.

She tapes all the BB shows, even the "through the night" shows, where it just shows them sleeping.

Then, she insists on watching the edited highlights. and then.... the edited highlights of the edited highlights. :gag:

She went on holiday to America a couple of years back. She arranged for someone to tape her all the Corrries, East Enders and Emmerdales as well as all the BBs. *tears hair out*

But, no, I will be watching BB- but only if I cannot find my blunt knitting needles to stick into my eyeballs.

How in the name of whoever do you come to conclusion that Big Brother is somehow 'women's television'?

It's MORON's television ;)

I tell you what was even ****ter. The Salon. If you really want to look at hairdressers all day, go and sit in a barber shop.

It is awful and aimed at pitbull owners who live in sheds in Mexborough. Is that what British Television has come to. Lord Reath would be turning in his grave. A disgrace to the medium itself.

I tell you what was even ****ter. The Salon. If you really want to look at hairdressers all day, go and sit in a barber shop.

Haha, that was terrible.

Could a gallows be erected in the garden of the big brother house or would this require planning permission?