Members of the forum who come on here to be negative!

Certain people on here, (you know who you are) who just come on here to post abuse & nagative comments. I've come across a few who always have to be right about everything even when sometimes they've no experience in what they are posting about? :confused:

It gets me really mad when you're trying get some advise & then they post something that some of the time isn't even anything to do with the thread! :mad:

Can't you ignore the miserable sods? I do, and my hair has never been so healthy-looking.

Can't you ignore the miserable sods? I do, and my hair has never been so healthy-looking.

lol :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Certain people on here, (you know who you are) who just come on here to post abuse & nagative comments. I've come across a few who always have to be right about everything even when sometimes they've no experience in what they are posting about? :confused:

Imagine how it must feel for the Admin and Moderating team...:)

Imagine how it must feel for the Admin and Moderating team...:)
You guys love it!

It gets me really mad when you're trying get some advise & then they post something that some of the time isn't even anything to do with the thread! :mad:

Gosh, so cynical, so soon .... wait until you've been here for years n years and then see how you feel about it. We're bored, jaded, cynical - just waiting for fresh blood to arrive so we can get them really mad :rolleyes:

Being serious, what gets me really mad is when people join, ask for help or advice and then can't even be bothered to come back and thank people who take the time and trouble to try to help or advise them for their trouble. That's just bad manners!

I know what you mean, on some other forums I go on theres an option to ignore users so that any posts by them isnt shown I think this would be a very useful feature to have here.

Look love,

The word is "Advice" :rant:

:hihi:

I know what you mean, on some other forums I go on theres an option to ignore users so that any posts by them isnt shown I think this would be a very useful feature to have here.

There is an ignore option on here, too. Go the ignoree's public profile, and there's an option to add them to your Buddy List or your Ignore List. Just don't choose the wrong one :hihi:

Ah fabulous,Cheers Dozy :)