Need Some sort of a Loan

Hiya Guys, Im quite new to the forum and need a little bit of help if possible.

I am soon inheriting £5000 on the 17th of january 2009 and i have just passed my driving test.

Is there any possibility of getting a loan/ Borrowing £2000 until january, I don't mind paying some interest as i am really desperate to get hold of some money to buy a car.

Any help would be great.

When someone who's never been on a forum before, makes their first ever post and asks for money ... 99% of the time it's a scam.

There's been a good hundred of these posts before, so yours might actually be the honest one. Still, in the interests of probability, nobody is going to believe you, and for damn sure nobody is going to lend you the money. ;)

Hiya Guys, Im quite new to the forum and need a little bit of help if possible.

I am soon inheriting £5000 on the 17th of january 2009 and i have just passed my driving test.

Is there any possibility of getting a loan/ Borrowing £2000 until january, I don't mind paying some interest as i am really desperate to get hold of some money to buy a car.

Any help would be great.

if you defo know your getting the money why not get a credit card thats got a 9 or 12 month interest free period and use that to purchase a car :D

Yes thats correct, but would they lend the money with no actauly job income. I just have my inheritence to pay off the loan as i don't currently work :(

Hang on I'll just get my cheque book.............................

Is this a wind up? If you have no income how did you pay for the driving lessons? They're not exactly cheap.

As far as i understand you have to be 18 to get a credit card don't you? I am 17 at the moment so thats why i am kinda stuck :) Dont get the money till i reach 18 in january

As far as i understand you have to be 18 to get a credit card don't you? I am 17 at the moment so thats why i am kinda stuck :) Dont get the money till i reach 18 in january

well your pretty much stuck then, noone will lend you money if your not of age, got a job or any sort of income.

My advice? Wait until January. Never spend what you don't have, or can't get your hands on quickly.

Borrow the money off a relative then instead of begging on here. Either that or wait till you have the money in January.

I have the winning lotto ticket for next year if someone could lend me £10,000 I promise to pay it back double when I win.;)