Celebrity Spotter

Hi all just remembered I randomly saw bombhead from hollyoaks and celebrity love island on woodseats the other day in netto!!! I've actually seen him a few times now I got a photo took and had a chat with him one night out in woodseats, pretty decent lad he tells me he's pursuing a signing career not sure how it will go but watch this space.

Just wondered if anybody else had a random celebrity sighting in sunny old sheffield recently.

Well let us know when you have a real celebrity sighting will you?

It's hardly like bumping into Tom Jones in the laundrette is it seeing some bloke from Celebrity Love Island.

Who.......................................

Well let us know when you have a real celebrity sighting will you?

It's hardly like bumping into Tom Jones in the laundrette is it seeing some bloke from Celebrity Love Island.

LMAO - you are wicked!

Saw Nicholas Parsons in a lift in a hotel in Manchester

Saw Nicholas Parsons in a lift in a hotel in Manchester

Now THAT'S a celebrity!

Now THAT'S a celebrity!

Looked totally Gay :hihi:

Hi all just remembered I randomly saw bombhead from hollyoaks and celebrity love island on woodseats the other day in netto!!! I've actually seen him a few times now I got a photo took and had a chat with him one night out in woodseats, pretty decent lad he tells me he's pursuing a signing career not sure how it will go but watch this space.

Just wondered if anybody else had a random celebrity sighting in sunny old sheffield recently.

Does he live around here now or something? He's always been seen out and about

think the only celeb i have seen in sheffield is jack from hollyoaks

:)

think the only celeb i have seen in sheffield is jack from hollyoaks

:)

I see him all the time, lives up from my mum. Also see one of the calendar presenters at our local pub quiz on a Tuesday night. Also seen Bombhead in MH - followed round by about 6 teenyboppers all overexcited!!!

Once again, people from Hollyoaks don't count as celebs.

One of these numpties once pushed in front of me in a bar. When I said "Oi mate there is a queue you know" he replied "So what I'm in Hollyoaks". When people around me had finished laughing he was 'politely' asked to return to the back of the queue if you know what I mean.

I saw Bombhead at Dunelm Mill a couple of months ago...have also seen him at Alton Towers with Zara, Norm and Izzy (back when they were all still in hollyoaks). and i met calvin in Oceania in brum after we harrassed the bouncers for long enough to get them to let us in the VIP room. But Hollyoaks people dont count..

also saw jimmy carr in starbucks by the peace gardens, Vic Reeves in Tenterden, Kent (where i'm from), Bob Mortimer in Ashford Kent, and Tom Baker, Jan Francis and Joanna Lumley in Tenterden too. Vic reeves gave me a funny look