What are Tapton Estates like these days?

Off to see some of their properties in a bit - have searched the forum and they don't seem to be getting rave reviews! However all of these threads are old, anyone had any recent experience with them?

Also what administration fees do they charge?

Ta :)

Don't touch them with a barge pole! I've heard nothing but bad reviews from people I know who haven't got their deposits backfor the tiniest reasons, and as they didn't know any better, didn't dispute it.

Also, they're a nightmare for coming out to fix properties. You are MUCH better off going with a private landlord, and knowing your rights.

msg deleted

Edited by a_starfish

Hmm, we went to the viewing and I have to say I'm not impressed! The rent magically went up by £110 a month from what was advertised with no justification, and the man showing us round was very rude! Seems to me that if you are a student they treat you like poo - bit silly really seeing as we were potential tenants!

why don't you give us a call and let us know what your accommodation requirements are - we are not an agency, we own all our properties and take great care to maintain good relations with our tenants by fixing things on time and providing good quality rental properties. We currently have 2 great 4 bed houses in Hunters Bar - our number is 0780 8886013 - Mitchell Milne Properties Ltd

Hope to hear from you

Liz Mitchell

Hi Ghetto Pony,

can you let me know which properties you went to see? we have a couple of properties let through tapton and was just wondering if you looked at any of ours?

Also for anyone who is interested we have some proffesional duplex apartments in wlakley available to rent. pm for more details.

Cheers

Gary

we went to see three houses, blakeney road and nairn street in crookes, and one on glossop road. If I were you I'd let privately, I really liked the houses I saw but just couldn't deal with them as my main contact while renting.

thanks for your reply. We let our professional stuff ourselves but use tapton for our student properties. None of the ones you described were ours but what i've read has disturbed me slightly.

Cheers